• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fenix half price sale at Academy + FREE shipping

bwalker

Newly Enlightened
I just noticed Academy is having a 50% off sale on Fenix lights. Some deals to consider: PD35 (960 lumen) @ $34.99 and TK75 (4000 lumen) @ $99.99 :thumbsup:

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
and which version of Fenix TK09?

and PD32?

The TK09 is the 2016 version with 950 lumens XP-L HI (Academy website shows 450 lumens XP-G2). I picked one up and returned it. It's advertised to come on in High, but it takes like 35 seconds to reset back to High without cycling to next mode.

The PD35 is the 960 lumen version.

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked up two PD35's and 1 HL60R with the idea they'd make decent gifts. I opened up a PD35 and started carrying it, and I kind of like the damn thing. I haven't bought any metric lights in a long time, but this thing ain't bad.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
PD35 is out.

They got tons of lights there, none of which I am familiar with. What are some of the deals that stand out? I think the deals shifted since the time of the OP.

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
PD35 is out.

They got tons of lights there, none of which I am familiar with. What are some of the deals that stand out? I think the deals shifted since the time of the OP.

The second store I went to had original prices marked on all the Fenix lights, but were half off when price checked at the register. I also had to ask someone to check stock as some of the lights were stored in the locked middle shelf near the ammo, not behind the gun counter where they are displayed.
After the TK09 I picked up had inaccurate timing on the reset, I lost interest in that model, but it was still a decent deal $29.
The HL60R, which includes an 18650, is a nice deal to at $37.