• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McGizmo Giveaway---All Done. Thanks All!!

jtice

Flashaholic
Re: McGizmo Giveaway---Read Very Carefully

The Light arrived today, tdurand shipped it express !
As to be expected, its quite nice.
I am very very torn as to what to do with it.
Use and abuse it, or encase it in glass and charish its collector appeal.

I will try to get some photos of it today.

Thanks again tdurand, you are amazing.
~John

jtice

Flashaholic
Re: McGizmo Giveaway---Read Very Carefully

My Photos dont really do the light much justice.
The TI just has that nice deeper sheen to it.

IMG_6309.sized.jpg

IMG_6319.sized.jpg

IMG_6317.sized.jpg

IMG_6334.sized.jpg

IMG_6336.sized.jpg

~John :candle:

Barefootone

Enlightened
John,
Your a lucky man.
:awman: It's a tool and made to be used, don't make it a shelf queen enjoy it!
I never got a chance to get my "I'll take it" in since I waited to long, oh well someday.
Hey tdurand your the man :twothumbs what a kind thing to do, You are the true essence of fellowship and sharing that make CPF such a great place to belong to.
All my best.
Jeff

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I forgot to request that once it gets close to post #90 that everybody be polite and wait for me to get home from work!

Naw, I actually forgot about this thread! I saw it in the beginning, watching all the generous and giving people posting "I'll Take It," with the intention of not actually taking it, but giving others a chance. Not me, I thought..."naw, I'm going to try to win." I guess, I wasn't really intent on winning, because this is first I've checked back in a few days.

Congrats, Jtice, you lucky dog. Your contributions to CPF definitely put you in the deserving category, though. Wow, Tdurand, you da man!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
John, CONGRATS! :thumbsup: That is a very nice Ti Gizmo thingy you got there! ;)

T, once again..... :bow: And thanks for all the :party:

Ken :D

Darell

Flashaholic
It!

I won, I won, I won! This is so exciting. I never win anything. Send it to me, send it to me. Post 190.

There was a time, way back when... I had some reading comprehension issues. But all that is behind me, and I win!

Ps. Who's this Jtice guy, and what's he all excited about being way back there at #90. Pffft. Loser.

tdurand

Enlightened
John-
Nice photos. I like the last one best looking down into the belly of the beast.
I'm glad you got delivery so quickly.
Please use the light as much as possible. It will only need feeding from time to time.

T

Bushman5

Enlightened
It!

I won, I won, I won! This is so exciting. I never win anything. Send it to me, send it to me. Post 190.

There was a time, way back when... I had some reading comprehension issues. But all that is behind me, and I win!

Ps. Who's this Jtice guy, and what's he all excited about being way back there at #90. Pffft. Loser.

:crackup:

jtice

Flashaholic
Wheres the love Darell !!??!!?? :(

Well, I cant stand shelf queens, so, I am now EDCing the TI PD :D
I plan to use the hell out of this light, thats what it was made for,
and I think that would please tdurand the most.

Plus, I just like staring at it, its just so damn good looking !

~John

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
John, :shakehead are you teasing that man? :sigh: Hehe! :grin2: I had a funny post all typed out for Darell but I reconsdered since I don`t even know him at all. Figured he might have come to pay kenster a visit in Texas to let him know how funny he.... isn`t. :duh2: :sweat: :poke: :twak: Hey, it was a free flashlight offer for post #190 but..... :aaa:

Glad you are enjoying your McGizmo from "Da Man" T! :twothumbs

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
John, :shakehead are you teasing that man? :sigh: Hehe! :grin2: I had a funny post all typed out for Darell but I reconsdered since I don`t even know him at all. Figured he might have come to pay kenster a visit in Texas to let him know how funny he.... isn`t. :duh2: :sweat: :poke: :twak: Hey, it was a free flashlight offer for post #190 but..... :aaa:

Glad you are enjoying your McGizmo from "Da Man" T! :twothumbs

POST IT!!!!!!!!!!
I know the shape shifting Mancow and IMHO if it doesn't inflate his head then good will come from it. :devil: :whistle::p

EDIT: Shame on you Mancow, tryin to get that light.......Moolight not good enough? :thinking:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamhead! :duh2: Hehe! I LOVE IT!! :nana: Someone almost as CRAZY as........... :stupid: ME! :twothumbs

This has been an intersting thread posted by T for our intertainment kicks and oh so very generous as well that I have enjoyed immensely. :) Everybody has been so cool with thier posts! :thumbsup: Kind of gives you that warm fuzzy, doesn`t it? :anyone: :candle: Just me, eh? :ohgeez: Well..... I gotta.... :wave:

Ken :poof:

Post #90

Newly Enlightened
Thanks again to tdurand for this wonderful giveaway and a HUGE thanks to the largely missed generosity of member Hodsta for giving me a like new Surefire L4 just because I finally got brave enough in a moment of wackiness to register and post here (Long time lurker) as Post #90. I had hoped for some laughs at my feeble attempt to win the McGizmo light. I got that and a whole lot more thanks again to Hodsta. I received the Surefire L4 this weekend. Thanks CPF and all the wonderful people here I've got a light I could never afford. Thanks Hodsta!!