• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

miboxer c4 chargers 11 bucks shiped

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
what is a referral tag? i wasnt aware i posted one but i have no idea what it is lol

tripplec

Enlightened
Something don't look right. The photo is of a C4-12 IMO and the part number is B07H5FRZCC which does not appear to be a genuine product. It does not specify its MiBOXER you see that on the photo only.

I'll pass as I am in Canada which they will ship to but returning it would be expensive. Its certainly not the regular C4, just look at the review images on the forum. This is too short a slot for me. The C4-12 maybe ok if it were genuine.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Something don't look right. The photo is of a C4-12 IMO and the part number is B07H5FRZCC which does not appear to be a genuine product. It does not specify its MiBOXER you see that on the photo only.

I'll pass as I am in Canada which they will ship to but returning it would be expensive. Its certainly not the regular C4, just look at the review images on the forum. This is too short a slot for me. The C4-12 maybe ok if it were genuine.
if it is fake ill just return it to amazon and ask for a giftcard for my inconvenience . if you all want just wait to i get mine and il lt you all know
an

tripplec

Enlightened
Looks like a knock off to me. The description does not present it as a true MiBOXER or which one C4-12 is more like that image from the review on this site while the name is in a different location on the true C4. I'll hold on to my money. Its sold by another company, you're just buying it off Amazon.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Looks like the deal is gone, and there seems to be some question about sourcing and branding, so I think this one is about done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.