• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Nitecore EC20 for $29.95 (free shipping)

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Hello to any interested. Was looking here and there for deals on the Nitecore EC20 edc type light as I have been seeing the prices drop lately and figured there may be some flooding of this product and very cheap prices to be found. Came up with B&H photo website has them for $29.95. I ordered three and got free shipping without tax. Here is the link if anyone interested. Actually as of 5/13/2015 the price has gone back up. Still might be worth checking though.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1085767-REG/nitecore_ec20_single_side_switch_light.html

Last edited:

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
I'm currently of the belief that if I have four of these flashlights and constructed some type of aluminum frame, holder, case thingy to hold them fixed, then with a single or several moving part(s), to simultaneously contact each of the solo user interface buttons these lights have, then I can basically build my own TM26. Minus of course the little monitoring and readout window that the TM26 has. Maybe more like a TM06. This is still in the daydreaming phase but as I have one already and will soon get three more I am definitely going to try something like this. Possibly try to make beam directions somewhat adjustable.