The Official Zebralight Thread .

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really wish they would put more effort into an actual selection of CCTs and more 519a options from their common lights and headlamps. Would also be nice to add li-ion support back into the AA model. This new 504r seems like a waste of time

They currently have 6 handheld lights and 11 headlamps. Still awesome lights and I guess it still keeps McBob busy with emitter swaps

Last edited:

tonkem

Enlightened
Really wish they would put more effort into an actual selection of CCTs and more 519a options from their common lights and headlamps. Would also be nice to add li-ion support back into the AA model. This new 504r seems like a waste of time

They currently have 6 handheld lights and 11 headlamps. Still awesome lights and I guess it still keeps McBob busy with emitter swaps
The definitely don't cater to all. They are trying to keep the number of lights they produce to a minimum. At least that is what they told me. Lowering the amount of skus. I like the higher output lights with a higher CCT of 5700 or above, as I care about light output, not color rendering, but they are catering more to tint snobs now :)