VHS/VCR is back?

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
This week I found a WKRP type AM station as I travelled between two big cities. The station I was listening to got all static-ee as I was reaching its outter range so I hit the scan button and it stopped on a rock and roll station. It wasn't Johnny Fever or Wolfman Jack playing the songs but it was a happy sounding DJ who played Steppenwolf, Bad Company and other 70's classics most people have forgotten about.

It was in a place where giant cow farms lined the highway. The speed limit was 60 and most drove 50-55 mph. There was a pizza place and a farm supply store and an occasional house along the way. Maybe that's what prompted the record store dream. I wanted to stop at the pizza place but had to be back in the city for an appointment so I kept driving.
@bykfixer Exactly how big were these giant cows?

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gave away all my VHS & audio cassette library, I'm totally committed to CD/DVD but was never tempted by Blu-Ray in the slightest 🤣

Digital streaming is convenient but my classic collection has more variety 👍

bykfixer

Flashaholic
@bykfixer Exactly how big were these giant cows?
Well....

IMG_1648.jpeg

As it turns out, this guy is not a vegan afterall.

Falcon9h

Newly Enlightened
Canceled cable 10 years ago at least. I download whatever movies I want. Got them on multiple hard drives, thumb drives and tablets. I lost interest in Hulu and refuse to give money to wokeflix.
500 gb micro SD holds a lot of movies!