What flashlight do you keep in your vehicle?

mcm308

Enlightened
Streamlight Ultra Stinger with 12v charger. Just got a regular Stinger today for another one...

Luminesce

Newly Enlightened
While my EDC is a Zebra Light SC600w IV Plus, I had bought a few EagleTac P10A's when the light first came out (one is still unused in the factory pkg it came in) and keep one of them in each of my cars, just in case. I don't always take the ZL with me, especially during the daytime, so it is nice to know I always have a reliable light with me in the car.

biroles

Newly Enlightened
I have a 6P somewhere in my car, never have to use it. I dont even know if the batteries are still ok, because i always have a more powerful (even keychain flashlight have the same lumens) flashlight in my pocket.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
While my EDC is a Zebra Light SC600w IV Plus, I had bought a few EagleTac P10A's when the light first came out (one is still unused in the factory pkg it came in) and keep one of them in each of my cars, just in case. I don't always take the ZL with me, especially during the daytime, so it is nice to know I always have a reliable light with me in the car.
Bought one back in the day when Eagletac first came on the scene. Still have it. One of my best single-AA LED lights even to this day.

YAK-28

Enlightened
I just brought all my lights in from the minivan to check and charge. I had a streamlight polytac led, a second poly tac ,a fenix pd35,a surefire g2, a olight t-20, a klarus xt21lx, a 2d visa flare and a 6c lifegear. i I might thin a couple of them out.