• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2021 Sky Lumen Thanksgiving Sale

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
2021 Sky Lumen Thanksgiving Sale

Thanksgiving biggest sale of the year is here. Sale will be live tomorrow at 5pm Seattle time but preview the items now. :)

Link Here: https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/2021-thanksgiving-sale

m_58327a51713fde8c930a2091.jpeg

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Vinh for another great sale. Cannot wait for my new mk38vn. This light is gonna be so awesome. Just the design alone is epic.

Super tempted to finally drop the $ on an X9Lvn but I'm afraid due to its age that something else will come to dethrone it that actually looks decent in appearance… it's ugly haha. Definitely in the market for a 35-40mm high output thrower, but I can only buy 1 light per year these days. Tough decisions…

If black or raw aluminum I'd love it but the blueish gray color isn't really my thing, and I dig the copper version big time but I fear the pocket sag, as I intend on carrying it for highly physical 8 hour work days with a bunch of other gear.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can I ask why your not considering the kr1vn? It's available in black color and it fits your criteria. Is it because it's not 21700 compatible? It's a great light…. Such a impressive light for the size. I have a x9l as well. But it's not as comfortable in the pocket.
The only way I can see another light dethroning these is maybe another switch. It tends to turn on by itself…

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
What a sale. I have never sold that much (dollar value) in one sale. Gonna be so busy....

Can I ask why your not considering the kr1vn? It's available in black color and it fits your criteria. Is it because it's not 21700 compatible? It's a great light…. Such a impressive light for the size. I have a x9l as well. But it's not as comfortable in the pocket.
The only way I can see another light dethroning these is maybe another switch. It tends to turn on by itself…
Yes, exactly that, not 21700 compatible and I have much pocket space in loose cargo pants and a safety vest with pockets. So I want the biggest size for the available pocket for the best performance… upper end of 39-40mm with 21700 is what I'm looking for. X9Lvn is perfect size but I don't like the color, and don't want the weight of copper in that large of a light. T90vn would do if it were like 42mm max but at 50mm it's too big for the pockets.