AA Light

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is still way up on my wish list. I bought a Beta QRV2 for my fiancé this summer and I swear the tint looks like Jason started using a 4000K emitter. No one else seems to have commented on this, but I'm pretty jealous of her light's tint compared to mine.
Started a New thread for You

Thread Closed :)

Last edited:

JeJe.us

Newly Enlightened
Yea.Been searching for another good AA flashlight to add to my collection. Currently I have my ThorFire TS05. This flashlight is made of stainless steel has a rear clicky and has an extremely bright emitter and uses a single AA battery. I also have the ThorFire TS3A witch is pretty similar to the TS05 but intead uses a AAA battery. Never the less would love to find another good AA light to add to my collection. Preferably in STAINLESS STEEL or TITANIUM. They should really bring back the JEATBEAM E3S or NITECORE T10S/T can't believe I missed out on those lights.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
This one is still way up on my wish list. I bought a Beta QRV2 for my fiancé this summer and I swear the tint looks like Jason started using a 4000K emitter. No one else seems to have commented on this, but I'm pretty jealous of her light's tint compared to mine.

Sorry moderators, I wasn't trying to distract from the topic of the discussion.

I forgot to wrap up my post by saying that if a future AA Prometheus light had a similar LED to that new Beta QR v2 from Prometheus, it would be an absolutely gorgeous beam, and I would be interested in at least one for the keychain and one to act as a backup pocket light.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
14500 compatibility would be a bit of a game changer.
If the driver was flexible enough to allow Ni-MH AA as well as Li-ion 14500, that would be epic. If we're allowed to make wishes I'd say no PWM please.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
It just occurred to me that if Jason included a spacer sleeve, for a little extra diameter the light could be 18500 compatible as well...