• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cigarette lighter car adapter and home charger for a Maglite Magcharger. (and a battery)

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for both of these items, and maybe a working battery I have some Surefire cigarette lighter adapters than I can trade and a lot of other things. I think the battery or charger is dead with my Magcharger, but I haven't been able to figure out for certain. It's the older halogen model. The LED doesn't light up on the charger, I even took the charger apart and I can't figure out what's going on. The battery was at .97 volts when I last checked it, and after an hour or more of charging it's only at 1 volt. Both the battery and charger seem to be in flashlight heaven.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for both of these items, and maybe a working battery I have some Surefire cigarette lighter adapters than I can trade and a lot of other things. I think the battery or charger is dead with my Magcharger, but I haven't been able to figure out for certain. It's the older halogen model. The LED doesn't light up on the charger, I even took the charger apart and I can't figure out what's going on. The battery was at .97 volts when I last checked it, and after an hour or more of charging it's only at 1 volt. Both the battery and charger seem to be in flashlight heaven.
I do have the brand new (Never used) home charger, brand new cradle and brand new 2600mAh NiCad battery.
Let's continue in private message.

Last edited: