Dimensions of Tri-V and Spy007

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to do a PM to Dave asking for the exact Length, width and depth of the Tri-V2 and Spy007, but I gathered if this is put on record, it will benefit everyone.

I was going to get Thor to make me a holster and he needed those information.

So just in case there are others that may need it, hopefully this thread will answer their question too.

So Dave, can you kindly furnish me with this data.

------------
This should sum it up.

Spy007
H 3.05" by W 1.55" by D 0.95"

Tri-V2
H 3.05" by W 1.55" by D 1.15"

Last edited:

Frank1967

Enlightened
It's smaller than a breadbox but bigger than a Zippo light. I hope this helps. :)

Zandar

Enlightened
Hi Benchiew, I know Dave's on vacation so I don't think he will mind. According to the "old" "SPY 007 Instruction Manual" under #12 "Technical Specifications", He lists the 'Approx' dimensions as 3.05" by 1.55" by 0.95" In the interest of full disclosure "Mr Lux" I believe all XM-L models have the same dimensions as the earlier XP-G's ,XR-E models . However I know I read somewhere in Data's various threads about 1 007 having a slightly longer than standard bezel. Anyone who knows exact dimensions please correct me. Zandar

Zandar

Enlightened
Update: from the old TRI-V Information thread Data states ,"The Tri-V is about 0.2" thicker than the standard 007. The other two dimensions are mostly unchanged" I don't think there's been any change in dimensions between the original Tri-V and the Tri-V2.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zandar. That is nice effort. Thank you.
I think those figures sounds about correct.
And yes, I do remember reading somewhere too that the spy has one model a little longer. Wait a minute, was that a spy005 or the 007.
From memory, I think Cpf member "Shado" may own one of those rarity.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Spy007 cree had a longer head, otherwise all others have been the same.

HV2T1120s.jpg

Last edited: