Flip flops

turbodog

Flashaholic
Here's a picture I found online of my favorite sandal ever, the Chaco Z2. You can run, walk through fast running streams, jump and turn on a dime like wearing tennis shoes with them. Tried some without the toe loop and instantly got rid of them. It's the toe loop that really makes them perform much more like shoes, but still give that breathability.
View attachment 44672

I picked up an additional pair when they offered to make a custom chaco w/ pac-man (with ghosts) straps. Always get compliments when people notice them.

[stock photo]

1698281515513.png

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I picked up an additional pair when they offered to make a custom chaco w/ pac-man (with ghosts) straps. Always get compliments when people notice them.

[stock photo]

View attachment 51417
They've had a lot of great webbing patterns and the old Lava is still my favorite, to the point that I've even bought a couple of them off eBay to replace the worn out ones with.

Pac Man is definitely one I'd never seen in person!

Rubber Reefs for damp or wet, leather for church. 😁

Oh, cultural appropriation only works where people are crazy. Never was a thing here. Nobody here is so prejudiced or sensitive as to care about your ancestry versus how you dress, cook, or live. Try playing that card here and you'll get ignored, laughed at, or if you push hard enough, perhaps a punch in the face.
20161017_192833.jpg

20230513_183916.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_092415_Photos.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

20150124_195846.jpg

20210612_080709.jpg

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never been really big into flip flops, nor sandals for that matter, but years ago I had a custom made set with built in orthotics. They have a heel cup, arch support, and forefoot arch support.

View attachment 44539

They are comfortable, although they have a stiff sole, and the straps bite a little bit now and then. My kids complain that I look like an old man when I wear them with socks. Without socks, the soles of my feet sweat, and that makes them uncomfortable. So I wear socks and look like an old man.

Todays slip on shoes are crocs. They are particularly comfortable. They also look silly when wearing socks, so I bought a package of low profile socks. That makes them more aesthetically acceptable.

View attachment 44540
I love my crocs. I have two pairs. One normal pair for driving with socks. Then when I get on site, I put my boots on. And another pair of "sports" crocs for summer wear and cycling

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I regret I didn't have a camera with me in a store last night but they had fir lined Crocs.... the Crocs with the holes and such? Yup with fake fir lining them. Heck, I almost bought a pair but they didn't have my size.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I regret I didn't have a camera with me in a store last night but they had fir lined Crocs.... the Crocs with the holes and such? Yup with fake fir lining them. Heck, I almost bought a pair but they didn't have my size.
These are the best. Makes great indoor slippers. Or deck shoes in the winter