• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Moddoolar p60 pic request and some questions

skyrider

Newly Enlightened
I'm thinking about picking up a moddoolar slim body either in 18650 or 18500 to run with a p60 head. I was wondering if anyone had a set up like this to show. Most pictures seem to show it with the moddoolar head.

Also the slim bodies come in both light natural and dark natural, are they that different? Which would match best to the natural of the p60 C adapter?

Also does oveready have any holiday discounts?

skyrider

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I saw a few pictures to sort of give me an idea of what it would look like.

I'm also considering a zerorez shorty. Does this mean the tailcap threads need to be anodized and contact needs to be made between the end of the body tube and brass insert to complete the circuit?

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suspect the ronac head is flat black vs semi-gloss black for the oveready parts.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I highly recommend the zerorez shorty switch with 18500 slim body (TLS50) with a clip from Jason at DarkSucks. I wrap paracord around the body with the ends coming out the hole at the top of the clip and it makes it extremely comfortable to hold. No photos at this time as I am traveling.

Stockhouse13

Newly Enlightened
I suspect the ronac head is flat black vs semi-gloss black for the oveready parts.

So Cyros Illumination does a flat black ? Just dont like the real glossy black. The flat black looks like more of a graphite?

Any other pics to show the difference if anyone has the two colors to compare...