most scary thing ive seen in a bit

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the reason i comment on her is because more people know her, so more people will know the details. im not good at putting thoughts into text so i hope im makeing sence

Poppy

Flashaholic
The person who I feel sorry for is the woman whose house was completely destroyed along with virtually all her belongings. Thankfully she escaped with her life no thanks to Ms. Heche. She could have simply driven off one of the many cliffs in the area w/o putting other lives in danger...
I agree, that women is the victim in all this.

I am sure that there is an investigation going on, and that it has not been determined if it was a suicide attempt, mechanical failure, or what.

Poppy

Flashaholic
the reason i comment on her is because more people know her, so more people will know the details. im not good at putting thoughts into text so i hope im makeing sence
You are making sense.

My point is a bit cynical. Why? Do we care more about people who are "In the News" than we do about our local citizens who are doing the right thing, but who are not well renowned?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
we care about all .its just that if i talk about the guy down the street. others wont know who we mean. when some celeb has issues with mental ilnness we like to post about it since more people who know this person and the more people in hollywood who have a disorder in the long run helps us all. gives us a chance to dicuss the issue

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
we care about all .its just that if i talk about the guy down the street. others wont know who we mean. when some celeb has issues with mental ilnness we like to post about it since more people who know this person and the more people in hollywood who have a disorder in the long run helps us all. gives us a chance to dicuss the issue
Yes Raggie, it does. It reminds us that even the Hollywood "elites" can have serious life challenges. None of us are immune.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Hey Raggie33,
I get it. Just as the news media rambles on and on about a particular issue until they find another issue to ramble on about, you found a celebrity mental illness issue to talk about.

If you want to talk about mental illness, do it!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its sad how the tv shows and movies treat us with mental illness .we are made may jokes of as comedy. but just like some one of a different race we cant control how we was born

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed, enough to **** you off, scare the:poop: out of you, and make your head explode. And much of it we can't discuss here because it'll start a verbal civil war.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
once a pyschogist when i was a kid told my mom i was interesting lol. years latter i understood it wasnt a compliment lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well may she rip in the next few hours im expecting the news. man i hope im wrong

raggie33

*the raggedier*
pw i need to fill out my organ doner card. but my untrusting mind is afraid to fill it out. they may try to come get them before im ready. buy leting me die

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
pw i need to fill out my organ doner card. but my untrusting mind is afraid to fill it out. they may try to come get them before im ready. buy leting me die
I wouldn't sweat it Raggie. I signed up for organ donation years ago when I got my driver's license renewed. I figure that they might want my organs someday just to have a good laugh. ;)