My first tactical flash light thrunite tn12 pro

Flashlightmaster2021

Newly Enlightened
I might have made a post a few days agaon about my new V2 thrunite tn12 pro . Anyways its 40$ and it pretty pretty bright and I loving the stupid tacktical on and off push button on the back its so much fun to play with . I should proably stop wasting the battery . But these tacticla lights are kool. Now I see what I was missing out on.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on your purchase. I have a ThruNite TiS SS that I always carry, going on 4 years. The great news is TN12 Pro V2 will draw 6A on its highest setting, which is reasonably powerful, and I expect very bright. The CCT of the emitter starts around 5900K and goes up from there, so if you like cool white, you're doing ok. CRI is only about 70, though, but this is typical of most cool white emitters. Also, you may detect some PWM on the medium modes and especially the low mode. Use on highest setting to avoid PWM. Another nice feature that is apparently not true of all ThruNite lights is that the cell is replaceable and non-proprietary, though ThruNite labelled cells are inscrutably expensive. Since the light has a low voltage protection (LVP) feature, you don't need a protected ICR cell, and can use a high current cell with more capacity.

Lastly, a word of caution: do not point your light at anything that you don't intend to illuminate.

Flashlightmaster2021

Newly Enlightened
wow thanks for info you sure are knowelable . I appreciate the info. Ive only been doig this flash light thing for about year or so. too limit myself from spending too much money i allow my self one flash light a month but i go a few months with buying. I gave my dad my thrunite t2 in nw and thats the reason on orderred the tn12 pro to replace it. Im actually looking at Convoy H1 as my next purchase. I like 3- 40 dollar price range

https://www.flashlightbrand.com/con...d-led-headlamp-18650-flashlight-p4074351.html