• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Giveaway !!! --Prize: Opus BT-C100 Charger | Manker U11 Flashlight

Poppy

Flashaholic
Hello dear friends :)

Nice day!
It is April 5th now, this activity have to be ended as schedule. The winners were picked out through random.org.
Congratulations to #15 Poppy, win the first prize Manker U11 CREE XPL V5 1050LM Rechargeable LED Flashlight !!!
And Congratulations to # 9 tatasal, win the prize Opus BT-C100 Digital LCD Battery Charger !!!:party::party:
:party:

Please contact us within 72 hours to confirm your prize or a new number/winner will be picked. Thank you!

Congratulations to all winners and Thanks again for all of your participation!!! Let's expect next activity together ;)
Wow!!! I can't believe it!

I have been so very fortunate since becoming a member here at CPF!

Thank you gearbest, thank you very much! :)

I have recently learned how to post pictures in this forum, so, I'll certainly post some images once I get it.
I'll send a PM shortly.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow!!! I can't believe it!

I have been so very fortunate since becoming a member here at CPF!

Thank you gearbest, thank you very much! :)

I have recently learned how to post pictures in this forum, so, I'll certainly post some images once I get it.
I'll send a PM shortly.

Bob on Mr Poppy a nice prize indeed.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woohooo...2nd time lucky....thanks for the giveaway promo...the first time I won from GB was the Yinding bike light and until now it still performs superbly, very good value-for-money product, I should say.

Thanks Kathy and GB!

Poppy

Flashaholic
I was very fortunate to win the Manker U11 It arrived yesterday.

I was surprised at how small it is for an 18650 light. Definitely pocket-able.

Also the reflector is a little narrower than a P60 dropin, and the reflector is nearly as deep.

It's beam is more similar to a P60 than it is to a convoy S2+

The beam is a nice mix of flood and throw. It's a cool white.

On High, it is very similar to my XM-L2 driven at 2.8 amps on high.

On turbo, it out performs the P60, both in output, and in throw.

The output of the moonlight, might be a little low for me, I will have to try it out with dark adjusted eyes.

I am sure that I am going to be recommending this light often. I am definitely impressed, and this will definitely come with me when I go camping.

Thank You Kathy, for making this happen!

Poppy

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Poppy, So glad to know you like the prize. Thanks a lot for your nice experience sharing!!! Yeah~~very appreciate you will recommend this light. Thank you!!!

I was very fortunate to win the Manker U11 It arrived yesterday.

I was surprised at how small it is for an 18650 light. Definitely pocket-able.

Also the reflector is a little narrower than a P60 dropin, and the reflector is nearly as deep.

It's beam is more similar to a P60 than it is to a convoy S2+

The beam is a nice mix of flood and throw. It's a cool white.

On High, it is very similar to my XM-L2 driven at 2.8 amps on high.

On turbo, it out performs the P60, both in output, and in throw.

The output of the moonlight, might be a little low for me, I will have to try it out with dark adjusted eyes.

I am sure that I am going to be recommending this light often. I am definitely impressed, and this will definitely come with me when I go camping.

Thank You Kathy, for making this happen!

Poppy

Latest posts