NEW LAUNCH FROM ARMYTEK!

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Banner-Prime_Line 03 1080x1080.png

Prime C2 Pro Max, Prime C2, and Prime C1 Pro are available in Europe.

Powerful electronics, ultimate ergonomics and high durability — everything you need when doing sports, professional and day-to-day tasks. What's special?

PRIME C2 PRO MAX

• Flagship EDC flashlight with record luminous flux of up to 4000 lm, and smart set.
PRIME C2
  • Classic EDC flashlight with large hotspot and simple operation. Its convenient brightness, 6 easy adjustable modes and included accessories will make your experience of working as comfortable as possible.
PRIME C1 PRO
  • The 1st palm-sized flashlight of the Prime series with maximum up to 1000 lumens brightness: a lightweight body, innovative electronics, and high versatility.

Be among the first to buy and access any of them.
Use 'NEXT' coupon code when ordering and save your budget.

World: armytek.com
Europe: armytekstore.de
Finland: armytek.fi
Poland: armytek.pl
USA:
armytekstore.com

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Any more pictures from different angles available for these lights?

Dark Attic Works

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking at the Prime C1 pro on the website and can't find the brightness levels of the various modes anywhere. Even the manual doesn't list the brightness of the modes. I must be missing something... Can someone point me in the right direction?

ArmyTek

Enlightened
I've been looking at the Prime C1 pro on the website and can't find the brightness levels of the various modes anywhere. Even the manual doesn't list the brightness of the modes. I must be missing something... Can someone point me in the right direction?
Hello :)

Prime C1 Pro White - F07901C

Turbo21000 lm / 1 h 25 min (350 lm after 2 min 20 sec)
Turbo1350 lm / 1 h 35 min
Main3210 lm / 2 h 35 min
Main2100 lm / 6 h 30 min
Main140 lm / 15 h
Firefly38 lm / 2.2 d
Firefly22.5 lm / 5 d
Firefly10.15 lm / 40 d
Strobe31000 lm / 10 Hz / 2 h 20 min
Strobe21000 lm / 1 Hz / 3 h 35 min
Strobe1100 lm / 1 Hz / 29 h

Prime C1 Pro Warm - F07901W

Turbo2930 lm / 1 h 25 min (325 lm after 2 min 20 sec)
Turbo1325 lm / 1 h 35 min
Main3195 lm / 2 h 35 min
Main293 lm / 6 h 30 min
Main137 lm / 15 h
Firefly37.4 lm / 2.2 d
Firefly22.3 lm / 5 d
Firefly10.14 lm / 40 d
Strobe3930 lm / 10 Hz / 2 h 20 min
Strobe2930 lm / 1 Hz / 3 h 35 min
Strobe193 lm / 1 Hz / 29 h

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see you're following apples naming conventions
That might not be a bad thing as a lot of people would be familiar with it. When I get an iPhone all I need to know is get only the number because I don't need a bigger screen or better camera. With an actual user flashlight since I mostly view stuff up close that I'm working on or examining I don't need a lot of lumens instead having axcess to some really powerful lights with lots of throw and lumens when I need them.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
Does your 10 year "hassle-free warranty" still mean I have to take video and pictures of attempted repairs I have to follow before paying for return shipping to China and then waiting months for a replacement?

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Does your 10 year "hassle-free warranty" still mean I have to take video and pictures of attempted repairs I have to follow before paying for return shipping to China and then waiting months for a replacement?
When you submit a warranty claim, we ask you to attach photos and videos. This is necessary to prevent cases that are not covered by the warranty. For example, a customer may claim that their Wizard or Prime flashlight is broken, but the problem may actually be related to them not unscrewing the tail cap during charging, which prevents the flashlight from charging.

Booyakasha

Newly Enlightened
If they do, I missed it. Can you show me for this flashlight:

Edit: Ok, some manuals list the emitter in the manual, but that's not the case with Prime Pro Max. And the specs in manual for the warm predator pro are the same as white predator's pro

Last edited:

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one you linked shows in the manual. It's a cree Xhp35 and it's 1500 lumens in the cool
White and 1400 lumens in the warm white model
So the specs should be pretty close but you're right. The manuals no longer show all the options. At least not this one. And ya, nothing for the pro max. Guess they're getting shiftier with their marketing

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont suppose AT has any Pred Pro's with the XB-H modules left? I have been trying to find a cool white versionl

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
When you submit a warranty claim, we ask you to attach photos and videos. This is necessary to prevent cases that are not covered by the warranty. For example, a customer may claim that their Wizard or Prime flashlight is broken, but the problem may actually be related to them not unscrewing the tail cap during charging, which prevents the flashlight from charging.
That would be the polar opposite of "Hassle Free". If there is a question whether something is not working due to a customers negligence, you should examine it and deny the warranty claim, if necessary. You are placing the burden on the customer to "prove" something is defective.

Last edited:

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
That would be the polar opposite of "Hassle Free". If there is a question whether something is not working due to a customers negligence, you should examine it and deny the warranty claim, if necessary. You are placing the burden on the customer to "prove" something is defective.
That's a bit much isn't it? They're trying to determine if there's actually anything wrong. People can be really stupid. Or just screw up sometimes. If they just don't have the tailcap tightened, not only is that not armyteks fault, they're actually better serving the customer by trying to determine the easy to fix problem then shipping lights across the ocean for absolutely no reason. Sometimes the customer does need to take responsibility