New to this forum not sure about rules.

StormW

Newly Enlightened
Hi all. I was having flashlight problems and it brought me here. I used to be pretty active on the makers section of blade forums. Seeing that you have a knife section I got interested. Since I couldn't find the rules I want to make sure that I don't break any. Is any sort of selling allowed or offering services? I don't sell often but I do from time to time. On Blade forums some makers had complaints just from posting pictures. I like to keep knife making as an outlet and not my job. I love chasing performance and am thinking of other things I want to build as well. Oh and do I need a 3rd party for pictures?

Welcome to the forum!

To sell, you will need to have, at minimum, a paid Supporter tier account. This will open the "General Marketplace" permissions for you to create sales posts.

We use different third party hosting sites (i.e. Imgur) for galleries, however this site allows up to 10 attachments per post/comment.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could click on your member name, then go to account upgrades; as little as $6 a month, but a year for $20 is easier. (Unless you are deeper into selling, which is a lot more for companies)