• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NITECORE TUP GAC (Give Away Contest)

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just curious if this GAC still going? It's going on 5 months now since it started...
:popcorn:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's funny I was wondering a few months ago when it would end and instead of posting i said to myself, have patience. So you people won't throw your broken lights at me, I'll just add, where's my light?

I'm assuming i won since stu was on the same time as me yesterday. Coincidence? I think not!

StuGatz

Enlightened
WINNER! NITECORE TUP GAC (Give Away Contest)

Thank you all for your patience with my delay due to extensive travel. Wouldn't seem fair to finalize this without being able to ship shortly after a winner scored.

That said, the random drawing was initially for post number 66 but since that post was wasted, a "re-draw" was for post number 40:

I was just reading through the rules again and would like to place for an entry for this ^^^member ^^^ in the post above mine.

Thank you for your generosity greatscoot, which would make the winner:

I'm in. Thanks! 👍

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Candlepowerforums mobile app

Please PM your mailing address datiLED, and the TUP will go out with a USPS Priority Tracking number PM'd back to you.

Best regards to all and have a great Holiday Season... :cool:

Agpp

Enlightened
Re: WINNER! NITECORE TUP GAC (Give Away Contest)

I'm very glad to see this concluded. Thank you StuGatz and congratulations datiLED :)

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WINNER- NITECORE TUP GAC (Give Away Contest)

Thanks, StuGatz!!!

PM sent.

Thank you greatscoot for your kind gesture in passing your entry to me!

Last edited:

PartyPete

Enlightened

It's a great light, I got mine around this time last year. Congrats!

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the Nitecore TUP last night, and it is awesome! It is smaller than I had anticipated, and just as bright as I had hoped. The UI is taking some getting used to, but I've been playing with it enough that I'm really getting the hang of it. What a fun little light.

Thanks again StuGatz!