• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oveready, Malkoff, Surefire (PRICE REDUCED)

(SOLD) 1. Oveready 18650. HA Body (can even fit the wider protected cells like Keeppower) and Tailcap upgraded with McClicky switch and hard-to-find Hardpress boot. Surefire head with type III HA from Oveready with lettering cleaned up (i.e. it's not blackened-over) customized with Xeno crenelated polished bezel. OEM lens. All O-rings upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed with Super Lube Synthetic Grease (the battery bumper is not lubed). This is a host only.

Full disclosure: This host is a high quality bored 6P clone/substitute. The anti-roll portion of the head has several pinprick-sized blemishes that can be mistaken for dust. The finish is shinier than the typical flat black that Oveready usually produced (and nowhere near as glossy as type II) which makes it match this body very well.
Asking $145 with free Priority Mail shipping.

(SOLD) 2. Malkoff MDC HA SHO 1CR123.
320Lm with single level neutral tint leaning toward cool. (Neither the tint nor led type was specified on site, but it is warmer than the 5700K on an M61 and has slightly better color rendering.) Added the optional crenelated bezel. Front body O-ring upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) ring and lubed with Super Lube Synthetic Grease. Runs on single CR123 cell only.
Full disclosure: The crenelated bezel has some markings from the smooth-jawed pliers used to install. Otherwise, light is in excellent condition and was barely used.
Asking $90 with free Priority Mail shipping.

(SOLD) 3. Malkoff MDC HA TAC (1 CR123 ONLY).
High-Med-Low. Front body O-ring upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) ring and lubed with Super Lube Synthetic Grease (I do not recall whether or not I upgraded the bezel O-ring seal though I probably did).
Full disclosure: I believe this to be the current model which produces 300Lm with a 5700K SST-20 LED. I do not recall whether I have carried this light or not, and the only blemish I see is a fine scuff on the front edge of the head and the tail nick pictured above.
Asking $70 with free Priority Mail shipping.

(WITHDRAWN)
4. Surefire Backup MV.
I added the Z68 tailcap and will ship with the original tailcap included. This light is in perfect condition from having spent its life (a year or 2) on a shelf. Both O-rings upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed with Super Lube Synthetic Grease.
Asking $125 $110 with free Priority Mail shipping.
20240209_160003.jpg

(WITHDRAWN) 5. Thrunite TN32 UT (Ultra Throw). Uses (3) 18650 cells to throw to about a kilometer using Cree XP-L HI (de-domed) emitter. It's been my "get off the lawn" torch, but I've replaced it with LEP's. Tight beam penetrates window glass with very little bounce-back so you can see what's up without leaving the house. It's spent the last 8 years sitting on a windowsill and occasionally announcing "I see you" to the unsuspecting. Perfect condition.
Asking $65.00 (or make me an offer) with free Priority Mail shipping.

PayPal and US only please.

Shipped Priority Mail. I will ship ASAP and PM you with tracking # when I've shipped.

First "I'll take it" post followed by a PM for payment information wins.

Thank you for looking. -Tom

Last edited: