Promethean GAW Thread

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Prometheans,

Prometheus is having Monthly Promethean GAW's as a Thank You to all those Promethean's and their support through the years.

Wining Prometheans are drawn via Random(.)org using the Promethean List, and applying a sequential numbering of the list,
not your actual Promethean Number.

Winners will be notified via a PM from GL to ask for their shipping address info.
The timeframe to reply is one week from the PM send date, or it will move down the drawings list to next Promethean.
Only Prometheans that have been active on CPF within the last 30 days of the Drawing will be eligible to be PM'd.

There are flashlights and many accessories that will be drawn monthly.

As of now, One Winner and One runner-up will be drawn.

Please use this thread for questions and comments, as to not interfere with the sign up thread.

A little more than late, but it is now time to start!

Thank You
From the Prometheus Team
Prometheus Lights
2139 Old Middlefield Way, STE C
Mountain View, CA 94043
Contact Us

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's get started . . .

Random(.)org has drawn #23 "kiely23+" as a Winner and #116 "Wheezy59" as the Runner up, out of the 203 Prometheans listed to the date of the drawing.

Congratulations out to Matchoo #23 "kiely23+" and Shurock Mbehe87 StagMoose Wheezy59 FLfrk Dingle1911 Mastahluong xcalbr2 #123 "vph0107".

Please be aware if no response is received within a week your gift will go to the next in order.
It's now week 2. I have moved down the list, and only reaching out to member's that have visited CPF within 30 days of the drawing.
"vph0107's" and "kiely23+'s" Your Gifts are on it's way!

Please wait a week after PM confirmation is received to get your gift shipped out.

The Winner is getting a NIB Prometheus Beta HAIII,
and runner up is getting a Prometheus 2 cell NIMH only charger!

The drawn numbers correspond with the sequential order of the 203 Prometheans as of this drawing date.
In the event that one or more winner's do not respond within a week, or are no longer active, it will move down the
Random(.)org list posted, and this winning post will be updated.

Take Care
GL

20230520.jpg

Next GAW will start Saturday 2023-06-17

Last edited:

340pd

Newly Enlightened
More than the GAW, I appreciate the quality of these lights at affordable prices.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Question?

Do You think waiting a week for non-active member's to reply should be held?
There are several whom have not logged in years.
Or would it make more sense going by a 6 or12 month rule of inactivity?
Meaning moving down the list sooner.
Let me know with your reply here.
GL

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think a week would suffice.
Thank You.
I am talking to the Prometheus team, and should have an answer before moving down the random(.)org drawn list of winner's,
come Saturday 2023-05-28.
The changes to the May 2023 winners have be made that include inactive Promethean members.
GL

Edit: We are applying a 30 day period of inactivity from post date for May 2023 drawing. This increases You chances of winning :).

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not clear on the inactivity rule. Do you have to post within 30 days, or just be logged in?

Login and visiting any and or all of CPF, without any posts will show your last visit on your CPF profile.
This last visit needs to be within the past thirty days of a drawing date to be eligible.
I PM winners and if no response I then post a note on their profile. Just had this happen where
the PM was not responded to, but the profile post was :)
GL

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's Draw . . .

Random(.)org has drawn #16 "sledhead" as a Winner and #99 "ironhorse" as the Runner up, out of the 209 Prometheans listed to the date of the drawing.

Congratulations out to #16 "sledhead" and #99 "ironhorse".

Please be aware if no response is received within a week your gift will go to the next in order.

Please wait a week after PM confirmation is received to get your gift shipped out.

The Winner is getting a NIB Prometheus Beta Electroless Nickel,
and runner up is getting the choice between 8cc Nano Oil or Foursevens Flex charger!

The drawn numbers correspond with the sequential order of the 209 Prometheans as of this drawing date
and time. In the event that one or more winner's do not respond within a week, it will move down the
Random(.)org list posted below, and this winning post will be updated.

Take Care
GL

20230619.jpg

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting for next draw. I am unable to process posts/threads right now. Hoping to hear back by end of week.
Next up, A Black Beta, FourSevens Flex Charger, An O-ring tool, and a Prometheus single notebook, an older Blue one.
Hope all are well
Take Care
GL