• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Pulled From Sale - For Sale: LarryK14, 14,000 Lumen "Sleeper" Harbor Freight Spotlight

BVH

Flashaholic
Pulled From Sale - This light deserves it's own thread. Up for sale is my LarryK14, 14,000 Lumen Aircraft Landing Light modded Harbor Freight Spotlight incorporating a programmable JimmyM regulator circuit allowing the light to run in full brightness (non-dimming) until the batteries reach Low Voltage Cutoff which is programmable. Also programmable is a feature to allow 3 levels of light by continually pressing of the power button and a Soft Start function. I feed this light with 50 Volts and the regulator reduces the Voltage to whatever you program the output to, which is set at 30 Volts now and maintains that Voltage until the batteries reach Low Voltage Cutoff (programmable). You can program the regulator to flash a warning before Low Voltage Cutoff is reached. The batteries require a hobby balancing charger to be recharged. You can find them for $50 on-up.

Read all about this light here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/new-lease-on-life-for-larryk14.312439/

$249 shipped CONUS including 2 extra Q4559X lamps, a second pair of 6S/5300 mah batteries and a programmer.

IMG_7423.jpg

LarryK14_1st.jpg

LarryK14_3rd.jpg

LarryK14_2nd.jpg

Last edited:

BVH

Flashaholic
Pulled From Sale. Got cold feet on the sale. A buyer would have to be very familiar with the care and feeding of Lipo's and there's 6 color coded Anderson connectors that need to be done each time you charge and re-connect. Too much opportunity for a mis-connection and there's a ton of high voltage, high current power in those packs. Don't want anyone getting hurt.

Last edited:

mjgsxr

Enlightened
Hi

I was lucky enough to own one for a short time a few years ago before I sold it on to a good friend. I still own the twin battery packs needed to power up this beast.

If you do change your mind about selling K14 I wouldn't need the battery packs which should make it a bit safer and easier to post.

Hope to hear from you soon , Mark J

BVH

Flashaholic
Hi Mark. I just shipped the Megaray to Germany at a cost of $120 without insurance which I forgot to buy. So Im guessing it would be about $150 to ship the LarryK with insurance. I'd drop the price by $25 (down toe $225) without the spare batteries and batteries would be removed from the light. So light, 2 spare lamps and the programmer for $225 plus actual shipping.

Bob

mjgsxr

Enlightened
Thanks for your quick response. I'll take it. If you could get me the total cost I'll PayPal you ASAP.

I will give you my address by private message.

Thanks Mark J