Sad day: SPY007 XM-L MIA FOUND IT!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
One heck of a lint roller to have a Spy stick to it! :D Glad to hear you found it. I remember how I felt when I found my Spy in the slipper after 6 weeks. :twothumbs

For real! I was thinking that must be some super lint roller to be able to grab a spy and hold on to it like that. I'm sure this particular spy will have extra value to you now that it has a heck of a story behind it.

Do you mind sharing its number? Kind of a way for us to document this story to your Spy.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will look up the number of this SPY when I get home tonight.
This was my best recreation of the incident.
All I know for sure, was it was attached to the roller in the bag when I found it.
My wife is going through a lot right now with her parents being ill, the grad, daughter's move... so another option, but less of a story, is she actually moved it from the car, to her purse, then at some point put it in the bag.
She has no recollection of moving it, but with all that's going on, she could have just forgotten.
I like the lint roller theory better.

I'm going home for lunch, will grab the SPY and said lint roller for a picture.

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the Video Dave.
I grabbed my light at lunch but not the lint roller.
This one is #504.

Yes, would love to see random Youtuber's expression.

msim

Enlightened
Wow! Who'd have thunk??

On another note... Imagine some random youtuber coming across this video. They'll be like, "What the heck does a lint roller have to do with a flashlight??".

Imagine my coworkers coming across me cracking up while watching this video...

Thanks for the laugh Data!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

9FA51E6C-0402-44BC-A87E-D844FB4FF279_zpstzldnldl.jpg

Camo Lint Roller (cause that's how I roll): I raise you a Spy Tri-V (SWGG & Vegas Vault) AND the Pelican Case!! For those technical guys, yes it has the batteries in it!!

Last edited:

BVH

Flashaholic
What a relief! As others have said, take the time now to put some type of "Reward/Phone Number/Email note in the battery compartment so if an honest person ever finds it, it might be returned.

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Awesome find :wave:, great story, mine stays home 99% of the time, you should buy a lotto ticket :thumbsup:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is indeed an incredible and happy ending to a sad day. I'm glad you found your spy, Launch_Mini. Thanks for the video Dave. It put a huge smile on my face. Those lint rollers have incredible sticking power.