• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Spydercos, titanium scales, Trayvax wallet, Adamas

Hello CPF! I have a few pieces of gear to sell.

Public posts that unconditionally commit to a purchase with the earliest timestamp will take priority over PMs and offers. All prices will be PayPal F&F (add 4% for G&S), include insured shipping within the US only. I also take Venmo and Apple Pay. Discounts for bundles. If you need additional info and/or photos, please feel free to message me.

IMG_9315.jpg

Spyderco Endura Serrated: $70
Used and carried. Shows scratches on the stainless handles, but no dings or major damage. Blade is still very sharp.

Spyderco PM2 Ultra: $175
Professionally modified by Blades We Love. It's a left handed PM2 modified to be a button lock. Very smooth and quick deployment; very fun to play with the button lock.

Spyderco Smock Titanium Scales: $75
Custom anodized, mounted but never carried.

Trayvax Armored Summit Wallet: $30
Blocks RFID, has a built in bottle opener because for some reason people believe we need bottle openers in everything. Unused and in excellent condition.

Benchmade Adamas D2: $90
Well used by the previous owner. According to the previous owner, the AXIS lock was replaced under warranty. I disassembled it, cleaned it inside out, and polished the washers for a glassy smooth action. Comes with a worn sheath.