Stenlight question

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Every item is listed as "out of stock", but I think that may just have been the default stock level and needs updating. It's good to see the site up again though.

I ordered Rothrander's Arc2E adapter from the site about a month ago, then site went down. The old site came up without option fto order newest sale items. Jon said he was having problems with site and some problems with edc.com I have not checked back to see if sale site is current.

Bill

bdsmchs

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in whether JSBurleys is first, back in operation and second, whether they ever went through with the mod for the Stenlight to use reflectors? Any ideas folks? Thanks!

I don't know anything about the current situation of JSburleys website or store, but quite a while back I bought a set of the reflectors for my stenlight. They are installed and work very well. I have another caver friend who's also bought and installed the reflectors.

So, I do know for certain that they were, for a time, actually offered for sale to the general public.

If you can get a set of the reflectors, I HIGHLY recommend them. A very nice improvement. No light-loss due to the factory lenses, and a cleaner beam pattern.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems as though no reflectors "in sight"! I'll survive, have a new direction on this one at this time.

Karl

Latest posts