the best light source video i have ever ever seen its a much watch

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i was so happy to share this video i trully thought ya all would love it! i guess im to uch of a light geek lol

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
i was so happy to share this video i trully thought ya all would love it! i guess im to uch of a light geek lol
I agree with this guy's presentation 100%. Sodium streetlights just look weird and are pretty bad for nighttime safety. A whiter light is far more beneficial and better suited to our nighttime vision.

A long time ago I knew a guy who was on the G-E team that developed their high pressure sodium lamps under the Lucalox brand. They were better than low pressure lamps with a tiny bit more energy in the green-blue spectrum, enabled by the presence of mercury. Still not as good as modern white LEDs though.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i guess its true diff storkes for diff folks i truly thought it was so interteresting. but i also loved mr wizard and 321 contact

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I watched the entire video but not at the same time. It was good if a bit long winded. One courtesy CPF members can extend is to give a synopsis with the link, such as; Sodium light does not work so well with night time vision on roads, cooler LED does. Of course that does not do the video justice, but...