There And Back Again, A Flashlights Tale... Well... Story.

Jenifer512

Newly Enlightened
The characters of the flashlights are like 3 musketeers. The creator of this is flashlight fanatic. The flashlights have lives too.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
The characters of the flashlights are like 3 musketeers. The creator of this is flashlight fanatic. The flashlights have lives too.

My friend, you are late into this game (Hogo's game, that is). There is so much more to Hogo's writing than meets the eye. You might want to read the first 2 stories before going on (this might get you to brush up on some vintage lights along the way as well):

Part 1:
!!STORY TIME!! The Journey of Shorty and Longman by:HOGOKANSATSUKAN

Part 2:
THE INCREDIBLE TORCH!...Helping Everyone Around Danger!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been experimenting using the large computer monitor for backgrounds and even the captions.
I'm a tightwad when it comes to printer ink, and this also helps to save time doing the episodes.
I've been insanely busy recently, and am out of town more often than not recently... so please be patient with my shipping orders. Hard to do when one is a one man operation and not home.
Anyway...

Next episode...

DSC01170_zps01e7b389.jpg

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been experimenting using the large computer monitor for backgrounds and even the captions.
I'm a tightwad when it comes to printer ink, and this also helps to save time doing the episodes.
[...]

I kinda like it as it is better for the environment, but I also really like the artistic 3D effect of printed paper. Have you tried using a blue screen? Well, I guess you'd have to go for a green screen... Anyhow, the idea is that you would be able to completely integrate the characters into the backdrop and gain the capacity for even more special effects.

Latest posts