• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wanted: CMG Infinity

cityevader

Enlightened
Waaaay back when, i hated the dismal output of the Infinity...

...i've long since repented of low-lumen-disdain and really wish i hadn't tossed it decades ago.

I offer $40 shipped to my loving home.

HitFactor

Newly Enlightened
Completely understand. When I lost my red LED, I tried to source a replacement. No such luck.

Reactions: DRW

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a black military version I'd sell. That's the one with the small window and the lower output. Red led. Very good condition. It's been sitting in a box for years. The output is much lower than the normal version. I guess it was only meant to be used for tactical map reading? I have no real use for a red led. If you want it. Im not giving up my other two regular versions. Like you I love them and wish they were still made.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I have this Gerber version that I'll sell
IMG_20220325_054544214.jpg
IMG_20220325_054548058.jpg

cityevader

Enlightened
First, I may just want that, but...

...while digging for something unrelated, i found a light i bought 12 years ago. (Man, i wish photos were easy here).
It has no markings, but google searching shows it to likely be a Celestron...large and clunky, 9v powered, slider switch for either red or white LED, and rotary dimmer switch. This thing goes so dim that the 5mm guts are visible while lit.

For my intended use in a stealth camper minivan, this light will be better suited for low lows.

Nostalgia is still tugging...how much for your Gerber, this_is_nascar?

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Well, I have one if you're still looking. Never carried.

I lost four or five of these all over the planet back when I was in the Army.

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think my white LED one is at the office, but can't check until Monday. I found the original packaging at home. White back then was kinda sickly.

cityevader

Enlightened
Maybe nostalgic memories should simply be kept as such. The A-team absolutely rocked!!!....until i watched it later as an adult.

With the campervan night light niche filled, i guess i don't really "need" the Infinity...kinda wasted all'y'all's time, sorry.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

...while digging for something unrelated, i found a light i bought 12 years ago. (Man, i wish photos were easy here).
It has no markings, but google searching shows it to likely be a Celestron...large and clunky, 9v powered, slider switch for either red or white LED, and rotary dimmer switch. This thing goes so dim that the 5mm guts are visible while lit.

For my intended use in a stealth camper minivan, this light will be better suited for low lows.

Photos are easy here now. Just a click of an icon, select the photo and upload to post.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

It costs $5 to ship and the only reason I posted it was that your $40 offer to purchase was enticing, so I'll do $35 shipped within the US.

cityevader

Enlightened
Mulling it over, I will take your Gerber, nascar.
It reminds my of my beloved Zebralight (RIP) in color, and I love my other Gerber products, so...

How bout I snail mail you two $20 bills, and upon receipt you can ship out yer light?
How's that for a counter-offer, haha. :)