Well it took me 2_decades to know I dont like floody flashlights

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
At least it doesn't say anything about causing reproductive harm in California.
FW21 Pro did not cause reproductive harm to itself in Arizona; I wanted one, and it turned out to be three. I gave two of them to friends after they were weaned. Maybe they will continue to reproduce and crowd out the sub-junk that is the native species in this region.

Hi raggie, Do you have a small or/and medium size power thrower(s)? Something with multiple non-large emitters, so as to provide for a hybrid beam that has elements of both beam distance and beam width? FW4, D4V2, EC03, MT07 and many many others come to mind.

What lights do you have?

My lights.

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
AS I get older, I am finding that my throwers can light up stuff far enough away that it's unidentifiable anyway... 😀

The floody lights are more useful to me.

Floody to flood for up close headlamp. Thrower with excellent spill for most other uses. My SBT90 lights are incredible throwers but also light up the whole area very nicely.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
FW21 Pro did not cause reproductive harm to itself in Arizona; I wanted one, and it turned out to be three. I gave two of them to friends after they were weaned. Maybe they will continue to reproduce and crowd out the sub-junk that is the native species in this region.

Hi raggie, Do you have a small or/and medium size power thrower(s)? Something with multiple non-large emitters, so as to provide for a hybrid beam that has elements of both beam distance and beam width? FW4, D4V2, EC03, MT07 and many many others come to mind.

What lights do you have?

My lights.

I have the d4v2 emasar I love it. I may even order a new one but the website is confusing it has some kind of count down clock. I'm not sure what the clock is for

For a "go to" light I appreciate the "bullseye" pattern of my Elzetta Bravo for all-around utility. There's a distinctive hot spot surrounded by an equally distinct corona and finally the spill. I prefer a frosted lens over a ROP reflector for close-up repairs and inspections. But at the end of the day (literally) throwers are the most fun to play with.