World's simplest AA motor !

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that is awesome. Thanks for the post. I can't wait to make one of these and show my daughter. That is slick.

I want to try it with a 26650 and put a 3mm led on the end of the wire? Wonder if it would light??

We need a thread titled: "Cool Stuff on Facebook for people who hate Facebook" That way people like me don't miss out. I deleted FB a few years back. lol

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is neat. I can see all kinds of cool things in my head after watching these. Cool part is I already had everything to make these. I am wondering or confused about using the small [h=1]Duracell MN-21B 12V Alkaline Security Battery or a battery with higher amperage abilty. I just tried it with a simple AA. Would it spin faster with higher voltages or amperage?? I guess I need to get one of those 12 volt cells and try it. Once I am done, I can split it open and harvest the small coin cells. Thats how I get my coin cells. lol [/h]
Sorry for the font * bold crazyness, I cut and pasted that battery name and got stuck with wacky font. :oops:

Latest posts