• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Surefire 6P

HermodsRide

Newly Enlightened
Lots of stuff for sale.

Timestamp

(1) Malkoff E1HT Head - Very lightly used. Sat on a CR123 body. Cool light. Cool beam. Not for me. Overall 'A' condition. Pics $90 Shipped, Tracked, and Insured. WITHDRAWN

(2) Malkoff CR123 Body with cap clip - Used CR123 body with the new cap clip. Body has been carried and shows some wear. Spring and clip are in great shape. Overall 'C' condition. Pics $37 Shipped, Tracked, and Insured. SOLD

(3) Malkoff M61WL Drop-in - Used for a short time in a surefire 6p. Excellent shape and a lot of life left. Overall 'A' condition. Pics $40 Shipped, Tracked, and Insured. SOLD

(4) Salty Surefire 6p with aftermarket lamp - Very used (well loved) Surefire 6P with an aftermarket lamp. Lamp reads 'Super Bright XM-L T6 4.2V'. I can't really find specs on it, but it is cool white and has three settings: High, Low, Strobe. Body has very obvious wear and a previous owner scratched 'M.B.' into the side of the head. Functions great. Overall 'C' Condition. Pics $80 Shipped, Tracked, and Insured.

(5) Reylight Pineapple TI Stonewashed (Nichia 219C) - Bought this from county comm a few weeks ago and it's just not for me. Carried once and in excellent shape. Comes with rechargeable cell, box, extra rings etc. Overall 'A' condition. Pics $75 Shipped, Tracked, and Insured. SOLD

CONUS Only. No Trades. I accept paypal (both methods - you pay fees if G&S), Venmo, CashApp, MO

Last edited: