A Flashaholic anecdote..

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, last night after dinner I decided I needed to go out and get a magazine. Told the wife, and she said "Be careful - its dark and you don't have a light on your bike.." She was referring to the fact that I don't have a permanent, fixed bike light.

But as the words left her mouth, she immediately realised what she had said, and rolled her eyes when I looked back and said "Don't have a light???" as I proceeded to go over to my light shelf and select which one to put on my velcro light mount(intended for use with Mini-Mag style lights; works well with the smaller SFs or an Arc LS/2AA, what I normally use)

Was pretty funny at the time.

In other news, recently found out that my brother-in-law is now a definite Arc AAA convert.
I gave him a white Arc AAA with glowring combo last Christmas, and he has kept it on his keyring, but apparently hasn't seen much use until now.
He is a senior nurse, and works in a small hospital in the outback from time to time, several hundred miles away from anything vaguely resembling civilisation. On a recent trip there at night his 4WD had a tire blow, and that Arc AAA turned out to be the only light he had to rely on while he changed it. You can be sure I'll be advising him on one or two others to keep in his vehicle which he can rely on.

Graham

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
You mean we have regular programming here? Or is the usual stuff we have here regular? That's a scary thought..

Graham

yclo

Flashaholic*
tongue.gif