The Flashaholic's Dream

JOshooter

Enlightened
The Flashaholic\'s Dream

Last night I had a dream that a true flashaholic would have. I woke up to my alarmclock, only to have the power go out a minute later. Ready for anything I grabbed my Eternalight EliteMax and start walking into my bathroom to take my shower, only to find the power restored just before entering the bathroom. So what do I do? Finish what I've started and took my shower with only the light of my Eternalight.

When I awoke, I had this puzzled look on my face and made sure I hadn't touched my wallet.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Flashaholic\'s Dream

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif That's hillarious. Especially the checking your wallet part. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for sharing.

paulr

Flashaholic

I had a dream that I was writing a song about flashlights. The title was "Beams" and it involved a Surefire M6. I actually came up with a verse or two during the dream. I don't remember the words but they have to have been pretty lame. I thought about rewriting/reworking it for the Elektrolumens poem contest but that would be too weird.

DashingMan

Newly Enlightened

Gotta admit, that actually sounds really cool. Might try that sometime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif