A New Flashaholic In the Making

bonvivantmike

Enlightened
My girlfriend is wonderful. She's so supportive of all my interests, even my flashlight addiction. Since I absolutely cannot allow someone important to me not to have a decent flashlight, I bought her a UK eLED for an EDC purse light. She liked it, and uses it occasionally.

A few weeks ago, she mentioned that she had used it again, but that it just didn't put out enough light for the application. She said, "I really need a light with more throw, but that still has good runtime." Yes, she's picked up some of the jargon from somewhere....

Music to my ears!

So, for her birthday, I got her (among other things -- I'm not stupid!) a TT 3C. She loves it, and is now eyeing my Surefires. I just may have to get her a G2 or 6P at some point.

And who knows, maybe someday the flashlight collection might be community property!

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
w00t!! lucky guy. My wife tolerates it and feins interest lately. But... she IS now EDCing one of my ARC AAAs!!! And she asked! Who knows what the future brings. She's great though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif We had a mini Flashaolix Anonymous meeting (JimH ModaMag) last week and she brought home some Pizza for us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif