Lemax LX70 Superpower HID Light

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Since I am on a roll and wanting to snag one of these, does anyone know if they are sold here in the USA or only from the overseas vendor. I have contacted directly about buying one, and there seems to be a issue by using either a CC or Paypal. If these matters can be sorted out, one will be on the way to Ohio, USA :)

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Just made several attempts at calling LEMAX in Check Republic with the number provided on there website and all it did was ring and ring..! Where is someone when you have the itch to buy one of there Superpower's..? :)

bulbmogul

Enlightened
When I find out how I am going to purchase this light from Lemax, is anyone else interested in buying one or more of these..? I am hoping to resolve the ordering issue sometime early next week..!

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Anyone here in the USA get their hands on one of these new Lemax Superpowers..? I sure hope to soon but what a pain to deal with them in sending the funds...:(

bulbmogul

Enlightened
OK there HID guys of Candlepower Forums the time has finally come for me to land the Lemax LX70 Superpower. Payment was just sent this morning finally and Petr has told me I can expect it in about 3-4 working days from today. This will finally give me 3 scorching, flame throwing hand held HID's...YES.. Stay tuned.....!

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great! Could You make a video of it where you show everything, turn it on etc.? That would be really interesting ;).

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations sir.
Petr told me that it would take a few days via FedEx.
I made an offer on the regular LX70 that was listed you know where. He turned me down then two days later dropped the price to my offer. Before I could hit the BIN button, it was sold.

Post pics and whatever when you receive.

Summer Heat

Newly Enlightened
What is the candela rating on this? With that kind of lumen ouput combined with a large reflector, I would say at a minimum 1.5M candela.

Davekan

Newly Enlightened
4250^2/4 = 4.5m candela. 7000 lumans. Cool stuff, it sure does look like a very cool product. Congratulation, as I eagerly await some pictures fo this very rare light.

Dave

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Just received notification from FEDEX that my new Lemax LX70 Superpower has been SHIIPPED and suppose to arrive to me on Friday morning before noon.. WOW shipping weight is 35LBS..

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received notification from FEDEX that my new Lemax LX70 Superpower has been SHIIPPED and suppose to arrive to me on Friday morning before noon.. WOW shipping weight is 35LBS..

Tomorrow is going to be a looooooong day. Can't wait to see it next to the Surefires!

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Superpower has cleared US Customs newark, NJ @ 0745am this morning. I just checked the AWB and it says scheduled delivery 6th of June instead of 4th of June..Well lets wait and see..

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
163370138.ZTmbDHhI.LeMaxLX70SuperpowerBox.jpg