• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

My new A1...

BladeZealot

Enlightened
A really great friend of mine got me a buddy deal on a coating job for my bare A1...

untitled-1.jpg

aleph022.jpg

aleph024.jpg

He also gets photo credit :D

You rock Robert :cool:

:D:D:D

oh...that's my newly completed Ti A2 it's resting on :D

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
With a sig line that says "All your Alephs are belong to me!"... I'd say he IS the bug!!

Nice job Russ! And since we're all "buddies" on CPF, don't we all get the "buddy deal"... huh?

john

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
I served as the way-station for it. Didn't have an Aleph of my own to put it on, and it seemed like a shame for such a nice piece of Ti not to have a home. It now resides with the Aleph King.:naughty:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Virgo said:
Sweet Lights! I love pictures.:huh:

Russ, I`m heading out for the night but I`m locking all my Alephs in my safe since John has pointed out your sig line to me.:nana: Thanks John!:laughing:
Virgo, I`ve got a pic I will send you later!:buddies:

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
:lolsign: Whoohoo! Thanks Kenster:) Send me a pic, then shine that badboy straight up in the air. I'll run outside and see if I can see it! On clear nights and on a hilltop, it's possible in some places near hear to see the fireworks at Seaworld.
kenster said:
Russ, I`m heading out for the night but I`m locking all my Alephs in my safe since John has pointed out your sig line to me.:nana: Thanks John!:laughing:
Virgo, I`ve got a pic I will send you later!:buddies:

BladeZealot

Enlightened
LOL guys :D

Thanks.

Virgo, I'm FAR from the Aleph King around here, although I count myself quite fortunate to have scored some nice ones, and to be a member of this Court :D

rscanady

Enlightened
Beamhead said:
Very nice lights.:)

This was painful for me to look at as I am thinning my aleph collection.:candle:

Yea me too, since the marbled one used to be mine. At least I can still look at it though :candle:

Ryan