• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Re:Tower Module II pre-sale only 10 units. One left!

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tower Module II pre-sale only 16 units.

ARC mania said:
OMG!!! I forgot to post that the TH II is not reverse polarity protected. Still awsome for what it does.

I also need to mention that I am going in the hospital tomorrow for two days and will be late responding. Thank you.

ARC mania
Good luck...I hope everything is OK.

TB

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mike...

Good luck to you, my friend.

:candle: :)

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm back. Your concern is well appreciated. Thank you. Everything is fine now. I had to have a titanium implant surgically put in my jaw due to having bad teeth. I'm glad its my mouth and not my hands as I still have unfinished work.

Getting back on track here, I will set the output current in high to 900ma so that brightness will be almost similar to the non-multi function TH modules that were sold earlier as well as letting CPF members who want extreme brightness in a multi function unit. If no one is interested in the Tower module II, I plan on ending this thread next week. These are not easy to make, especially the multi function converter which is a single 15 mm size board that was hand made.

ARC mania

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Glad you're back...

Quit snacking on those extra leds, they're very hard on the teeth...;)

Mike, will the TM digital perform better with a click style switch, twist, or will either perform well at navigating through the menu?

Thanks,

TB

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

TB: Thanks. Its best used with a clickie type switch to shift through the functions. Using just a twisty is kind of a pain but works just as well.

ARC mania

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

ARC mania said:
If no one is interested in the Tower module II, I plan on ending this thread next week.

This is the best one you have offered yet, but I have a feeling $$ is tied up for Christmas with most folks, or the hesitation is due to the cree craze.

Francois1

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

I'm in if you can have an X bin and drive it @ 1A: I have the mark1 tower module, and it doesn't get too hot in the 3" turbohead. Paypal ready !

François.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Francois, long time no hear!! As you know I've got three of MJs tower modules but not this one and I sure wish I had. You're gonna love it in the 3" head, amazing performance and now, flexibility as well! :rock:

Karl

Francois1

Newly Enlightened

Hi karl,

Did you receive the pm I sent you on 11-21, answering to some questions you had ?
I hope you are doing fine.
I already have a 5watt w bin tower module and, as you say, it's awesome with the
3" turbohead and very bright @1amp !

François.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

The new output settings are as follows:

Low: 60ma
Medium: 400ma
High:950ma

Slightly shorter runtime than the original setting at 750ma. So all 16 TM II modules will has the new setting.

ARC mania

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just got 10pcs of XX1T binned Lux V's. I will sell the first ten units with the XX1T. If there is no interest in these modules, I plan on ending this thread at the end of this week. These modules will never be sold again.

ARC mania

rmacias

Enlightened

ARC mania said:
I just got 10pcs of XX1T binned Lux V's. I will sell the first ten units with the XX1T. If there is no interest in these modules, I plan on ending this thread at the end of this week. These modules will never be sold again.

ARC mania

I sent you a PM.

RJM

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

ARC mania said:

ARC mania
Ouch...

Never say never...

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am ending this thread as there is no interest. Please don't ask me to sell the XX1T's. I have better things to do. What has not sold here will be sold elsewhere.

ARC mania

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

ARC mania said:
I am ending this thread as there is no interest. Please don't ask me to sell the XX1T's. I have better things to do. What has not sold here will be sold elsewhere.

ARC mania
I wouldn't take the lack of 16 CPF'ers interested 'right now' personally Mike, it's one week before Christmas, and this is a time when most folks are carefull with their spending.

Everybody knows your stuff is awesome, just let us get over the holiday spending hump.

Relax...

TB

Francois1

Newly Enlightened

Mike seems to be bitter, I think that TB said clearly what I feel: if I could wait until the end of the holidays before sending the cash, it would be fine. But right now, too many things to buy for the family and friends.

I have one of your Tower modules, it's really nice and I hope I'll get the mk2 version soon.

François.