• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Exotic Coating Service

donn_

Flashaholic
Yes. Email me at
email.jpg

crazyaboutleds

Newly Enlightened
I am wanting to have a Quark Ti 123^2 coated with DLC. I will try and disassemble it as much as I can. I am wanting a very matte finish, so bead blast it if necessary. If I'm right, the cost should be $4 (bead blasting), $52 (for DLC), and $6 (shipping) for a total of $62.

Thanks,
Brian

P.S. Please PM your address so that I can get the light mailed out asap.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am wanting to have a Quark Ti 123^2 coated with DLC. I will try and disassemble it as much as I can. I am wanting a very matte finish, so bead blast it if necessary. If I'm right, the cost should be $4 (bead blasting), $52 (for DLC), and $6 (shipping) for a total of $62.

Thanks,
Brian

P.S. Please PM your address so that I can get the light mailed out asap.

Just an fyi - Pretty sure bead blasting isn't being offered in this run, though you could might find someone else that could do that...would have to be quick though.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Ti bezel coming your way. Please only polish required amount, as i would like to keep the engraving and edges as crisp as possible. I have a note in my package saying light polish and coat with AlTiN, but may like to change the coating if i can get the numbers.

No-one interested in a TiAlSiCN (Titankote C7) coating? Less friction, thicker coat and possibly a slight increase in hardness.

Modamag, is it possible to do a one off coating of TiAlSiCN for a Ti bezel? I am willing to pay more if necessary.

sebast

Enlightened
PM sent for some inquiries...
Basically, you should receive A Ti Aeon (assembled:()from Muyshondt in a few days
I can't post pic because i haven't even see the light:) but here is what i would like:
-disassembling/reassembling
-polish if necessary (is it? as Aeon will be new). I would like the most glossy effect, but I don't know if polishing affect sharp machining like knurling;
-DLC coating
Thanks!

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is my stuff that's on the way.

Chrome: P1D, Nuwai QIII
anno001.jpg

Nickel: P1D, Nuwai QIII, Aleph A2 with extra cap
anno002.jpg

Ti Carbo-Nitride: SS Exolion
anno003.jpg

Ti Al-Nitride: Ti Aleph A19
anno004.jpg

Last edited:

sbelyo

Newly Enlightened
I am sending a standard 2D mag.

I would like HAIII dark gray coating and electrical cleanup.

Where do I send the light? Or PM me the address please.

Thanks

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Nake, I also want to get two P1D's coated, but have not been able to remove the threaded head from the top, despite using rubber strap wrenches, heating it on hotplate, etc.

Did you find a better secret?

Jonathan, I am planning on sending my "motherload" of stuff probably UPS on Monday.

sbelyo

Newly Enlightened
could someone pm me modamag's address to send my stuff to? Just in case he doesn't get to my PM in time. I'd like to get it out this weekend.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will the stripping process remove Krylon spray paint on a blasted nickel finish?

If possible
1. Blasted/nickel plated/ Krylon painted Mule mess = changed my mind HA NAT if possible on this one.
2. Surefire 6P = Orange HA

dsc09828e.jpg

Ill include a note in the package with my details...

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Sending Priority Mail today. All same as original photos, except I have added Gold Elephant head so I don't have a mismatch on 24K Gold color.

Edit: Added 2nd pix - small box shipping 11/21 Priority for Tues delivery.

3 x P1D's all 24K Gold
3 x Lobster Claw Clips all TiN
1 x SS Jetbeam Clone - TiN (Note this is my 2nd of these)

+

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could someone PM me modamag's address, I have a last minute item to get out! Thanks!

jhanko

Enlightened
Jonathan,
I sent you 2 titanium lights for DLC. The Post Office attempted to deliver them on Friday, the 13th. Notice was left by the carrier. They are waiting to be picked up. Can you get them before they are returned to me? Thanks!