Favorite Benchmade??

dtsoll

Enlightened
I'm considering a new knife and not sure which one to get. It will be a benchmade with an axis lock for sure, just not sure which model. Here are a few I am considering, 940, 610 Rukus, 707 Sequel. Of all the Benchmades with the axis lock which is your favorite and why? I have a 921 switchback and a mini grip already and they are great knives. Gotta love the axis lock!!!!! Doug:)

Delghi

Enlightened
I agree AFCK maybe with D2 steel is one of the best benchamde knives :thumbsup:

CLHC

Flashaholic
For the longest time it was the BM/Emerson CQC7. Now it's the BM635BK-501 Skirmish! That BM610 Rukus looks very inviting, but with a blade length of 4.25"? ! :huh:

CobraMan

Newly Enlightened
Take a look at the 670 Apparition. I picked up the NICA limited edition version a few months ago and this is one fantastic knife - great blade shape, excellent weight and balance, and has assisted opening.

Check it out!

Cheers,
Tim

SJACKAL

Enlightened
Benchmade 710HS M2

bm710hssky.jpg

The classic Axis wiht M2 steel, the steel now discontinued by Benchmade.

SolarFlare

Enlightened
My favourite is the 941 osborne combo (OD), used to be my EDC and its a really nice knife for dressing out small game (rabbits, birds) cause of the slender clip point and the serations for sinews etc. The AFCK in my opinion is waaay to big for EDC and since I bought it I've never carried it, unless you're planning on going out for a knife fight, or to just kill somene it's not a good knife.

knives.jpg

Hornet

Newly Enlightened
I have a mini grip right now but I do like the look of the 525 Mini. My taste in knives has been more for use than quality so I normally had a BuckLight in my pocket until I got the grip now I can't believe the different. Now I want another.

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
43MC Bali-Song. Never use it though, they only made 50 and I was lucky to get the one I have (at a damn good price too).

justsomeguy

Newly Enlightened
Hi y'all :)

I've been carrying a full size AFCK for about 15 years. Wore out the first blade but BM put in a new one for $35.

Carrys very well clipped to my pants pocket.

Steve

Latest posts