• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale Over: USL & HDS

SALE OVER.

For sale: blue USL with two extra bulbs and two HDS sets. PayPal preferred, CONUS shipping included (add $10 for international shipping for the HDS sets and $20 for the USL). Add 4% for credit card PayPal. First to say "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by payment, has priority. Listed on multiple forums - time stamps prevail.

1. Blue USL, excellent cond, compl. w/internal battery pack, charger clips (not pictured) & two extra bulbs (charger NOT included). $200! SOLD to rdh226.
2. HDS Ultimate 60 #4314, mint condition, with matching green clip, screws and bezel ring (standard clip & screws incl. as well), Withdrawn.
3. HDS Ultimate 60 XRGT #2289, mint condition, with standard body, 2xCR123 body & cap, extra 1xCR123 body, two clips (one with worn edges), extra screws and screwdriver, extra Ti bezel and HDS instruction booklets (not pictured), $245. SOLD to JeffN.

USL.jpg

HDSUltimate60.jpg

HDSSet-1.jpg

Last edited:

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: USL & Two HDS Lights

That second HDS package is a steal. It's like you're giving the light away by including those extra tubes and Ti bezel.

I like how that green looks.

Good luck with the sale!

charlesn

Enlightened

Mossy, I just noticed the "NOTICE" in your sig... ROTFLMAO! Geez, I don't wanna know about the PMs you must have received! Must have given a whole new meaning to Buy/Sell/Trade!

Radio

Modulated Moderator

I hardly consider disclosure of information about a light trashing a sales thread especially since it was not posted by the seller. Maybe he just didn't know but it is relevant.

JeffN

Enlightened

I agree with Radio. Starting with the info provided by Mossy and 9volt (thank you both), I've tracked the progress of 2289 during the year -- it's certainly been active. Once I receive it I'll confirm the emitter and have the "???" replaced in the Registry.

For the record, I expected a stock light but will have absolutely no problem receiving a Milky-modded light instead. Now, if _Troy_ had done the mod... :mecry:

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon

I hardly consider disclosure of information about a light trashing a sales thread especially since it was not posted by the seller. Maybe he just didn't know but it is relevant.

I didnt say we were trashing the thread i just said lets keep it on topic. heres the info i have on the light directly form a PM from milky.

"According to my records I shipped that light plus another to him on January 26th, 2007. The emitter in it is most likely a Seoul P4-U-6500K from the Shoppe. If memory serves, reflector is optimized for a little longer throw, but it works nicely anywhere from 6 inches outward from the front of the lens. Nice light."

JeffN

Enlightened

Thanks very much for the additional info, Mossy. :twothumbs

Bump for Dad...

Last edited:

JeffN

Enlightened

Got the HDS set, Troy -- thanks for the fast shipment. Everything looks and works great.

To confirm Mossy's info, U60XRGT #2289 definitely has Seoul.