!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Large or small....lets see 'em!!
Accessories and all!!!

I bought an L5 last October............well......uhhh........yeah, I've bought a couple more since.:sssh:

Do I have a problem?:candle:

005.jpg

-----------UPDATED-4-8-08-------------
016-5.jpg

Updated 1-30-09

016-10.jpg

Last edited:

Teh

Newly Enlightened
DaFABRICATA you may like this too:naughty:
This is my current EDC, the metal bezel was a bit too heavy for me to carry, now its got best of both worlds, polymer head with teeth.

n565640480_3574943_737.jpg

n565640480_3574944_1077.jpg

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its a discontinued model called the "Hurricane Case/ Battery Holder.

There is a bulb that comes with it that provides long runtime for emergancy situations. Long runtime from an incandecent. I want to make an LED module that is either dimable or have different brightness levels for it. There are metal contacts inside the case.

Somewhat hard piece to find.

Greggles

Newly Enlightened
Somewhat hard piece to find.

You've got to be kidding me. I just threw one away last week when cleaning out the box of random flashlight stuff.

I still use the plastic box to hold batteries, but I yanked out the metal contacts long ago.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok I was wondering what the "hurricane" thing was. I have read about it but couldnt find pics. are there any close up pics of it?

You've got to be kidding me. I just threw one away last week when cleaning out the box of random flashlight stuff.

I still use the plastic box to hold batteries, but I yanked out the metal contacts long ago.

BLASPHEMY!!! How dare you throw away SF stuff. haha next time you get the urge to throw away SF products, just send them my way.

Last edited:

digitaldave

Newly Enlightened
I just got my first Surefire today, a standard 6P. I can now see why people like Surefires so much! It's a great light - the light output seems to be pretty good, and the build quality is amazing. It might take a while to get used to the tail cap, but I might also get a clicky tail cap as well. I already have some extras on the way for it, a Surefire P60L and a Malkoff M60 :eek:.

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here´s my little Surefire collection:

surefire1.jpg

surefire2.jpg

L5, M2 (with RPM tailcap & Solarforce R2 drop-in), C2 (with Solarforce R2 drop-in), C2 Emerson Edition, Kroma, E2D + E1e body + G&P strobe switch.

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric242...That yellow case with the Surefire stickers on it looks awesome! I have a black Pelican 1400 case, too. But yours looks like it was made by Surefre! :twothumbs

Edit: oops, I have a Pelican 1200 case. :)

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here´s my little Surefire collection:

surefire1.jpg

surefire2.jpg

L5, M2 (with RPM tailcap & Solarforce R2 drop-in), C2 (with Solarforce R2 drop-in), C2 Emerson Edition, Kroma, E2D + E1e body + G&P strobe switch.

what is an RPM tailcap? I only know of RPM's strike bezels. I couldnt find any thing about his tailcaps.