• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fred Pilon PhontonFanatic Picture Thread

J Smyth

Newly Enlightened
Someone on another thread had mentioned about starting a picture thread of Flashlights that have been made by Fred Pilon aka PhotonFanatic. I thought that would be a good idea too, so here we go. ;)

I met Fred last year on line for the first time. I have acquired a couple of his LPK's (La Petite Killers). I made some leather necklaces with gold findings so I now will have one with me at all time. :) I also gave one to my wife. As many of you know Fred's attention to detail is amazing. His lights arnt half bad either. :grin2: I now have an order in with Fred for a one of a kind lite that he will be making me in the future. :D I cant wait.......... :clap:

Here's my current 2 LPK's that are absolutely wonderful! :twothumbs

So let's see your PhotonFanatic lights. :rock:

Cheers, Jim
FredLPK.jpg

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW!
What a great idea!
I love Freds work, his lights are amazing!

I hope one day to own one.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
A golden Groovy!.......:eek:oo:

I gotta get me another Groovy!.......
Is this plated by Modamag Donn....?

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, crap....!

Now my wife even says that I could use one of those "petite" ones....
I guess she has lost her marbles......:twothumbs (finally...)

These are aswell quite inexpensive IMO...!
And let me say Phred thay are exceptionaly done..... (spelling??)

Very nice...!

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
antc_tw2002,

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Nice photos, great montage!

donn,

Actually, I had about six pieces of the Groovy gold plated. As you know, they are beautiful to look at, but impractical as a working light. :devil:

Gryloc

Enlightened
I just want to say that Fred is amazing! :thumbsup: I heard a while back that he wanted to focus on machining flashlights. I was looking for his great LED emitter sales again, but I ran into his website. This thread was my first glimpse into what he has created and I am just blown away! These are some of the most beautiful lights I have seen in a long while! The detail... the designs... the finishes... they are... wow! I am sorry for the over-use of the explanation point, but they just felt right! :kiss:

Is that Tasklight Two one of Fred's creations? If it was gold plated, I would finally start selling most of my creations for one. I am not a McLux or other premium light owner because I am poor, but I would sell my soul for a gold Tasklight Two! The knurling facets just make it twinkle so nicely already. I hope I am not coming off as crazy or sound like I am overreacting... :eek:

-Tony

EDIT: Oh, and aljsk8's flashlight shown in his avatar ties with HoopleHead's light for being my second favorite. He He... the reflection is nice, but I think the whole flashlight is nicer...

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Tony -- Hooplehead's piece is not a flashlight -- it is a Thinker's Toy, sort of like a worry stone, but given what was in the reflection, I don't think Hooplehead has too many worries. :crackup:

aljsk8

Enlightened
i think there are a lot of freds best not here yet - maybee fred should post his own photos?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
HoopleHead.....You've got me thinkin about what you actually DO with that "Thinkers Toy!:eek:oo:...:drool:...:naughty:

Excellent pics everyone!!

This is a great thread!
Can't wait to see more!