• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Titanium Arc AAA NIP ($105)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibcj

Enlightened
For sale are (2) Titanium Arc AAA (GS) flashlights. Both are new in packaging as received from Arc.

***Both Sold

Price is $105 each, shipped to US.
Preferred payment via non-credit card paypal. Contact me for other forms of payment.

****************************************************************************************

***SOLD***For sale is an Art of the Hide Spy 007 (non-cree) holester, in brown crocodile hide. This has belt loops and is for a horizontal carry. The closure is a magnetic snap which isn't visible when the holester is closed. It is really a sweet holester, and I love Matt's work, but I've found that I always carry the light in my pocket. I bought the holester even before the Spy007 first run was released, but I haven't used it at all so I'm going to let it go.

Price is $175 shipped to the US. International add $5. Insurance available upon request for US buyers.
Preferred payment via non-credit card Paypal, (credit card accepted if buyer elects to pay fees), USPS money order or check (upon clearing).

Pics are a little bigger here - https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2384198&postcount=39

p848752168-11.jpg

p612112428-11.jpg

Last edited:

ibcj

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 007 AOTH croc holester - New

Price adjusted and new items added.

Last edited:

mikepesikan

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:Titanium Arc AAA (NIP) - Spy 007 AOTH croc holester (new)

I'll take the Spy 007 AOTH croc holester

ibcj

Enlightened
Re: FS:Titanium Arc AAA (NIP) - Spy 007 AOTH croc holester (sold)

Arc AAA Titanium still available.

ibcj

Enlightened
Re: FS:Titanium Arc AAA (NIP) - Spy 007 AOTH croc holester (sold)

Is the arc gs the one with throw or flood? Pics?

The GS is more throw than the DS led. I don't have any pics right now, but it is in the same condition/packaging as if you ordered it directly from the Arc website (http://www.arcflashlight.com) only mine is is $20+shipping cheaper.

Last edited:

ibcj

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium Arc AAA ($105)

Back up for sale and priced to move.

LightInDarkness

Newly Enlightened
Please follow the instructions for Sellers located in the Want to Sell subforum if you wish to sell. Selling in another member's thread is not permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.