Munroe Design Mega Dangler

safd

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I just got this cool pocket clip from the folks at Munroe Design. I didn't really like carrying a small light 'loose' in my pocket and this solves that problem really well. It's made out of Titanium and you can get it in various colors and styles. I'm just a happy customer and thought you all might like it.
ben
DSC04474.jpg

DSC04475.jpg

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Nice looking unit; do you have a link to the site you got them from? I tried doing a search so I could post the link here and got an error message when I searched for MunroeDesign.com.

bltkmt

Enlightened
Yes, it is odd...I ordered my MegaDangler on last Friday and exchanged emails with Jana. However, when I sent her an email this week to check if mine had shipped out yet I got a bounce-back email error message, and have gotten a few more since. Hope everything is ok.

rtt

Enlightened
Yes, it is odd...I ordered my MegaDangler on last Friday and exchanged emails with Jana. However, when I sent her an email this week to check if mine had shipped out yet I got a bounce-back email error message, and have gotten a few more since. Hope everything is ok.

Does anyone know what is going on with Munroe Designs?

bltkmt

Enlightened
Never mind...my Mega Dangler arrived today. They must be having website issues. Will post later once I have some thoughts on the Mega Dangler.