Single AA Surefire C body

mfrey

Enlightened
Hi Chris,

Any chance you could make some of your single AA SF C-series compatible bodies for the masses?

The new Malkoff M31 looks like it will be a huge hit. Bigchelis's tests confirm it to run very effectively on a single AA. The 1 X AA body that I have from you is soooooooo nice (I appreciate it now more than ever given the results of the M31 tests). I think you'd have quite a market for them if you made them to sell.

Thanks,
Matt

Edit:

Here is a pic of the AA C-series body with SF HA-BK bezel and tailcap to which I refer.

aahost.jpg

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to see the Maxlite AA brought back, with an incorporated clicky, for SF E series/Aleph. Use it with an E2C for SF C bezels.
I just want one for my RV7'ed KX1. It's a shame there's so few of those Extreme II bodies in circulation.

rv7kx1extremeii3.jpg

DasRoot

Newly Enlightened
I just want one for my RV7'ed KX1. It's a shame there's so few of those Extreme II bodies in circulation.

rv7kx1extremeii3.jpg

Same here, that would be epicly nice for the M31 and the VME head. The 17500 body from Sandwich shop is a little long and big and I need foil and spacers and all sorts of things to get it to work

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
The picture is an E series body not a C series body. I should be able to post a quick rendering of a "AA" C series body.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello wind-catcher,

It is a really old thread from 2011. But I believe I still might have a few E-Series compatible bodies. Not sure if I have the tail caps that go with them. It will either be E series compatible or C series compatible. I will check when I get back to work on Monday.

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be grateful for more aluminium E/C/M compatible parts, not only for AA bodies [emoji16]

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a bunch of Surefire compatible parts that I have made over the years. Let me see what I can find when I get to work. I have new parts boxed up I need to go thru.