carbon fiber and titanium Super Tinker

bushidomosquito

Newly Enlightened
Carbon scales with titanium liners, tweezers and toothpick. This one is put together like a Sebenza with phosphor bronze washers and the pivot pins of a precise length that the outer liners butt up against so the Torx screws can be torqued down. This leaves the tools in a consistent tension so you don't have to keep playing with the screw tension. The washers are all .005" except one next to the main blade which is .020" to make up for the stamped washer area of the stock aluminum liner.

carbontinker6.jpg

carbontinker5.jpg

carbontinker4.jpg

carbontinker3.jpg

carbontinker2.jpg

carbontinker1.jpg

Burgess

Flashaholic
You do BEAUTIFUL work ! ! !

Thank you for sharing this with us.

:wow::kewlpics::thanks:
_

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love this one too! Those torx look really small dia, how small are they?

upperguy

Newly Enlightened
wow that is beautiful work, I assume that is something for yourself and not something you plan to market?

bushidomosquito

Newly Enlightened
wow that is beautiful work, I assume that is something for yourself and not something you plan to market?

Oh, I'll do almost anything for money. This one sold for $250 but it was entirely hand made. The watercut scales and liners should get that price down a bit more. I have some custom Benchmade and Emerson work for Tango Down that I'm going to wrap up after the holidays. Just send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you.