Garrity Multitools

ericjohn

Enlightened
I have posted questions about Garrity Flashlights in the past. My next question is about a multi tool Garrity once produced. Theres actually three that I remember, and I own one of them. I own the one that doubles as a ruler along the handles. It was made in the mid 2000's.

There was also one that doubled as a hammer and had other implements.

The one I am wondering about was made in the early 2000's, and I think was known as a fisherman's tool. It was designed like a basic set multipliers. It also had black rubber grips on the handles. It is rare (about as rare as the Rugged Lite Series). I never owned one, but I remembered seeing one on the internet in 2000 when my parents got a computer. Garrity was one of the first websites I checked out, along with other flashlight sites.

I remember in the 1990's Garrity was the flashlight to have. They really made some awesome stuff back then. Unfortunately they were bought out by Duracell in 2006. Not long after all production of Garrity flashlights and tools was discontinued. It's a damn shame.

Does anyone remember this gadget and have any information on it?

ericjohn

Enlightened
Finally I found one! I wish Garrity flashlights and tools were more commonplace.

Anyway, I ordered it earlier this morning but I had my eyes on it for the past few weeks!

I feel like Tim Tebow did when he scored in football.

God is good!

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Congratz! Its great to get something you have been trying to get hold of or dreaming of for ages!

Latest posts