Show Your Muyshondt Collections

nbp

Flashaholic
I really love Enrique's work, he makes phenomenal little lights. I have had many of them over the years but right now, I am only rocking the Aeon Mk. III.

IMG_4812_zpssjggjeif.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Great choice THE_dAY! The Naut is a great light. I added pics of my four to the OP, hope you like them as well. Looking forward to more pics from others; I know there are many other fans of Enrique's work out there.

nbp

Flashaholic
No one else? I know you guys like your Aeons, Ions, Makos and Nautilodes. Whatcha got?!

nbp

Flashaholic
Very nice AFITN! Thanks for joining the thread. :thumbsup: Great picture; the Aeon is fantastic and it's amazing the quality that Enrique packed in such a tiny light. I look forward to seeing your Nautilus as well.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
No one else? I know you guys like your Aeons, Ions, Makos and Nautilodes. Whatcha got?!

MakoFlood.jpg

"Surrounded by quality"

Just gathered together a few things in my office. Kind of funny but after I posted this shot, I realized that everything pictured is American made (even my research ;)). Inside the Mako Flood is a Japan-mfg Eneloop AAA, but at any rate, nothing cut-rate here. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
"Surrounded by quality"

Just gathered together a few things in my office. Kind of funny but after I posted this shot, I realized that everything pictured is American made (even my research ;)). Inside the Mako Flood is a Japan-mfg Eneloop AAA, but at any rate, nothing cut-rate here. :thumbsup:

Bah! You know you just printed that chart off the internet for the picture. :nana:

Are you getting some good use from that Mako, my friend?

Draven451

Enlightened
JJ,

You have a nice flashlight collection! Each time I see you post you have some unique lights!

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only have one muyshondt
A neutral TI Aeon, it's one of those lights you have to use to understand, like the SF A2
It's only 2 levels, uses an oddball battery, and is rather pricey, but as a small neck carry or keyring light it is perfect
Beautifully machined, in a nice presentation box, with incredible runtime and a nice throwy beam with good spill.
Mine lives on a lanyard around my neck, I would love to get a Mako and Nautilus, but can't find the money at the moment (would love a spare aeon too)

With the really nice box it came in
BZC18593.jpg

sitting on an iPad showing the web page
BZC18623.jpg

with my M6
BZC18634.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
archimedes said:
Wow, I guess that is a few in titanium ... are the other two alumibronze and, what? White cerakote, or "white HA" ???

Very cool - :cool:

+ 1. Can you give us the rundown of what's in the pic? Hard to tell Ions from Aeons. Gorgeous lights you have.

Echo63: Very nice pics! The Aeon is great isn't it?!

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
+ 1. Can you give us the rundown of what's in the pic? Hard to tell Ions from Aeons. Gorgeous lights you have.

Echo63: Very nice pics! The Aeon is great isn't it?!
Thanks, I make my living with a Camera, so these are actually quick "unboxing" type pics, although I did spend some time trying to get the light to wrap around the Aeon properly.

The Aeon is the one light I would keep if I could only have one (of course the Maxabeam would stay to, as that is a "searchlight" which is completely different) i honestly think it is the perfect light to be carried every day (and mine is, unless I'm in the water - swimming, showering etc)

taewoopa

Enlightened
Wow, I guess that is a few in titanium ... are the other two alumibronze and, what? White cerakote, or "white HA" ???

Very cool - :cool:

Thanks for the compliment ! The outside two Ions are XT Ti , and left centered is Albino plated Al , right centered is 4 µm 24 K Gold plated Al .

And , the bottom is Nautilus Ti.

JJ,

You have a nice flashlight collection! Each time I see you post you have some unique lights!

Thanks a lot for your kind comment and compliment. :)

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
an old image i took of my Ions (when i was into CR2) showing Titanium, Aluminum Bronze, and Black Aluminum:

Ion-flashlights.jpg

and just for fun, a well-used Mako that was keychain carried for a couple years:

Mako.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I updated the OP with my current Muyshondt collection. Would love to see your collections guys! :thumbsup:

kvuw.jpg

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some beautiful collections above!!

About 3 weeks ago I did not own a Muyshondt. I now own 4 and hope to see the family continue to grow.