E-mails not read

laur

Newly Enlightened
Saabluster

I know this is a busy time for you but I sent you several e-mails and you have not responded.

Please read my e-mails and give me a response.

Thanks,
laur

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saabluster

I know this is a busy time for you but I sent you several e-mails and you have not responded.

Please read my e-mails and give me a response.

Thanks,
laur

I just noticed you posted this question in two places on CPF. One or the other will do. Since you posted your question twice I guess I'll post my answer twice. I'm off to go get some beamshots tonight and will get back with you after that.

Thanks for the link. Keep in mind that I do more than just make flashlights. I am a shepherd in my "church" which requires a good deal of my time and is purely a volunteer work. I am also a stay at home dad looking after a 20 month old and home schooling a 5 year old. In addition to that I had meetings this weekend and a graduation party for one of my sisters for which, as may be no surprise, I was in charge of lighting and had to make thirty lights to light up globes. Just been crazy busy. I usually reserve the nighttime after everyone is in bed to take care of the emailing. ;)