For people who have FAITH in Michael & can talk about his work & offer our support.

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
For people who have FAITH in Michael & can talk about his work & offer our support.

In the "dedicated throwers" thread things were getting personal as sometimes happens in all Forums.

I would like to hear from those "brave" buyers who have put orders in early without beam shot comparisons or any reviews to look at as to why they blindly bought a light from Michael's OneStopThrowShop.

I have the original TN31 which is fantastic in throw already.

I now have a TN31 on order from OneStopThrowShop to see how much better someone like Michael can tune and mod this light to squeeze every lumen possible out of it.

I have had plenty of criticism on my views on other subjects on CPF but I just have FAITH in what Michael says he can do, as he has been doing these mods for many years and his reputation is virtually flawless.

This is the thread to back Michael and give him our support.

CHEERS :twothumbs

Last edited:

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For people who have FAITH in Michael & can talk about his work & offer our suppor

Having spoken to him in PM about exciting projects, I'll say - buy while you can. Someday he'll make a high-power lightsaber in his lab and then take over the world with it. And then where will you be!?

The Deft EDC (Not plus, LR, or Enthusiast) is shockingly powerful. It lets me see as far as...well, as far as I can see at night. I'd need binoculars to use more lux. His mods of stock lights will be up to his standards or he wouldn't sell them.

Last edited:

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For people who have FAITH in Michael & can talk about his work & offer our suppor

To AnAppleSnail.

Rightly so, he would soon be out of the business he has tried so hard to set up.

I reckon he should do alright once the word starts getting around.

I have dived in boots and all with a $285 investment in his products, the modded TN31.

CHEERS

Devildude

Enlightened

I too have ordered the TN31 sight unseen, my best thrower so far is the Fenix TK41. I was looking for something even better and felt that this would be an excellent addition to my growing collection of lights in various levels of power and throw. I hope that everyone is beyond satisfied with their lights.

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

I too have ordered the TN31 sight unseen, my best thrower so far is the Fenix TK41. I was looking for something even better and felt that this would be an excellent addition to my growing collection of lights in various levels of power and throw. I hope that everyone is beyond satisfied with their lights.

If Michael makes any big mistakes with his mods I am sure he would be only too keen to fix that light.

I think he is great at what he does and someone has to try the products that he makes otherwise he would never get off the ground with his online store, and that would be a tragedy for all of us throwing addicted members to never have seen his products.

If he is not genuine he will go out of business and I don't think he is that stupid and I do not want that to happen to somebody who has been so keen to help others at CPF for years with their ideas and problems.

Once he makes a commitment to something he sticks to it like glue, he is so keen to show the world what can be achieved by fine tuning and adding whatever his mods are to existing manufactured lights.

The guys that wait nearly twelve months for Henry's HDS flashlights are a lot keener and devoted than me.

My only worry is if he gets too many orders too fast as is the usual worry when you start a venture like this, that he will be overloaded and need to be able to gear up his small operation at the moment.

CHEERS

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a edc lr+ which I bought with no reviews or beam shots. I was blown away when I got it.

Michael shipped out late because he made more tweaks. Instead of the stated 72k lux, they were tweaked and shipped with 76k to 80k.

If an item is slow to ship, I can bet it's because Michael wants to perfect it or better yet, make it even better than what people were expecting.

keenism

Newly Enlightened

Any chance on letting people who bit the bullet a bit too early on the tn31 send it to you for modding?

I have ordered the TN31 and Fandyfire before any beamshots. Beamshots can help, but nothing is like trying out a flashlight in real life. The lux rating is what sold these lights to me.

Michael has achieved great things with his flashlight knowledge and experimentation. He has a great reputation and following.

That's good enough for me.

Prepare yourself for a bit of a shock. Whilst the TK41 is a nice flashlight, the TN31 with over 200Kcd is going to absolutely blow it away. No beamshot will prepare you for how huge a difference it will be in real life.
Now that's something nice to look forward to :)

Devildude

Enlightened

Cool as I work 3rd shift and see a lot of darkness. I have a couple of good locations in mind to stretch the legs on the TN31, just have to keep it parallel to the ground to not attract the attention of the FFA. I have a few friends in law enforcement and it might get their attention. Anything to show them the light.

bedazzLED

Enlightened

I absolutely support Michael.

I ordered the SmallSun ZY-C10-S Flashlight and am looking forward to getting it soon.

I have the DEFT EDC and I still smile when I switch it on. The DEFT EDC was around 40K lux, and the SmallSun is 100K+ so I can't wait to get my hands on it!
Michael always answers my emails, is always very helpful and I find him fantastic to deal with and will always support him.

Only wish I had a little more cash to get the modded TN31, but my original TN31 keeps me happy at the moment.

ncristia

Newly Enlightened

I ordered the Fandyfire on September 7th and had received it on september 14th. It came with the certified lux reading and lanyard. I work at a private high school in the public safety dept. on the midnite shift. We cover both outside grounds and indoor buildings. The Fandyfire on high easily covers across three playing fields and further into the woods with ease. The low mode is great for indoor coverage. It really works well as an all purpose light for me, I could not be happier with my purchase.

I ordered the Fandyfire on September 7th and had received it on september 14th. It came with the certified lux reading and lanyard. I work at a private high school in the public safety dept. on the midnite shift. We cover both outside grounds and indoor buildings. The Fandyfire on high easily covers across three playing fields and further into the woods with ease. The low mode is great for indoor coverage. It really works well as an all purpose light for me, I could not be happier with my purchase.

Sounds awesome, thanks for that.

Devildude

Enlightened

After seeing the beamshots of the STL-V6 I just might need another toy. Thank God that I have a good job and can afford some of the more enjoyable things that life brings my way. I am looking forward to many hours of making lights appear from strange places. Now the kids will think I have lost it all together. I am looking forward to other innovations with dread in my bank account.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened

I wanna join on but the EDC's are gone forever and I'm trying to save the cash for a TN31. I to have a stock one.

Shooter21

Enlightened

awesome i was waiting for a forum for Michael's lights. I love his work, he's one of my favorite makers.